Search
Hot search: Doll Doll M p cat doll
Author: missmisery
Collapse the left

Hello new member here, introduce yourselves

[Copy link]
Post time: 2018-9-10 03:53
| Show all posts
Hi My name is Tammy and I am from Michigan. I  just recently fell in love with HAED's but being disabled I cannot afford to buy The charts and materials needed to actually stitch HAED's but I am trying to find as many of the patterns I can and stock up on material as I can. I just hope I will be able to stitch a HAED before the end of my life. Thanks for letting me be a part of this group. I look forward to getting to know you.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-9-10 05:52
| Show all posts
Thank you!  I will check this out!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-9-16 04:33
| Show all posts
Hi Everyone,
My Name is Lisa and I am from New York. I love Cross Stitch, quilts and primitive dolls. I am not an expert at any of them but love to craft. Hoping to get sometime this Fall and Winter to get some things done. Thank You for having me.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-4-3 11:28
| Show all posts
I just joined today.  I am from Utah and love to knit and crochet.  I have cross stitched in the past. I made a C2C harry Potter themed afaghan for a Christmas present last year.  I think you could cross stitch from a c2c graph.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-10-2 02:15
| Show all posts
Edited by Daianeborges at 2019-10-2 02:17

Olá meu nome Daiane, tenho 25 anos, moro no Brasil.
Aprendi a crochetar desde de muito pequena, exatamente com 9 anos de idade, e desde então obtive um amor intenso pelo artesanato.... devido a falta de tempo no dia a dia, escola, trabalho, etc. acabei deixando de lado. Depois de muitos anos já casada, mãe e dona de casa, me vi desempregada depois do nascimento de minha filha, desde então criei planos para trabalhar em casa, varias tentativas frustradas em outros seguimentos... Foi então que resolvi a confeccionar peças em crochê, para venda e ajudar na renda.
tenho um amor imenso pelo meu trabalho!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-7-15 01:50
| Show all posts
Dhsichsichsichsjcjsjdisjdisidjsidjsidjsjdiwjdisjdjsidjdjsjdjeoidjdjdjjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjjd

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-28 21:37 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067737 sec., 10 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list