Hot search: Doll Doll M p cat doll
View: 307|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

Moderators, I need help!

[Copy link]
PinDIY
PinDIY  Post time 2018-7-15 13:21 |Read mode
Edited by ldee13 at 2018-7-14 21:23

Hello. When I try to log in on my computer I get a message saying that my account or IP address is banned. Can someone please fix this? Obviously I'm not banned when I use my phone. I have too much trouble navigating the site on my phone so, I really can't use the site unless I'm on my computer. Thank you.

Comments

Old topic in Free talk  Post time 2018-8-23 09:13

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2018-7-18 09:19
| Show all posts
Could you please send me that message screenshot?

You first complainter about that... I want to investige that situation ... But I must see that message

Maybe problem is something else... :o

Comments

If I get the message again I will try to take a screen shot (I don't know how on my computer) the banned message is on my computer but on not my phone.How do I take a screenshot if I am banned?  Post time 2018-7-21 03:26
Reply Support 0 Not support 1

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-7-16 05:43
| Show all posts
Do you have a public or a private IP?
Which is?
Maybe you have a provider that has been banned, and you are not the guilty.

Comments

I am NOT guilty. I think I have a private IP. I don't know what that means.I am on my home compute. Trying to download a pattern after I was on site for a long time, I got the banned message again.  Post time 2018-7-18 09:20
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-7-17 00:23
| Show all posts
We banned IP only one reason .... And probably you share same IP with a designer!! or you done really bad thing aganist to our user with another account... When we banned an account first account banned after than IP banned ....  Banned IP can not revisable

Comments

It is something else. I was on site yesterday for hours and I bought a pattern, but when i tried to download it I got the banned message again. I was able to download a little later.  Post time 2018-7-18 09:12

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-7-18 02:39
| Show all posts
Thanks for the information, never knew this,.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-7-23 21:50
| Show all posts
Screenshot on PC:

Please press "prt sc" button (mostly with insert button , And it works with "fn" button ) It means it works fn+insert button on the keyboard ....

When you do this screenshot captured ... You must open with paint program ... And save the picture :

Open paint / edit / paste.... Your screenshot must come ... And save this picture

Banned and screenshoot different to subject .... I want to see which message appear to you ....

Comments

I make a print screen with Controle + Printsreen, that is on the pc (Ctrl + PrtSc). But maybe if you can't do this (I don't know how paint works to :) ) make a picture with your phone from the screen.  Post time 2018-7-25 09:53
Thank you telling me how to do this! I will take the screen shot when it comes up.  Post time 2018-7-24 17:36

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-7-25 20:49
| Show all posts
Not "Ctrl" button.... Near ctrl there is abutton "fn" (mostly right side of the "ctrl" button)

Fn +prt sc (insert)

This function save the picture but you must open "paint" program for save the picture ....

Paint / edit/ paste and "voila" screenshot in there .... And save the picture where do you want?

Actually very easy just when we try to explain it seems hard ....

Or you can search in google :

how can take screenshot in laptop

You can find videos or explain with pictures

Comments

I got the banned page again and took a screen shot, but can't upload. It's a web page & I don't know how to turn it into an acceptable file.The page title is "Site Base Settings", if that helps   Post time 2018-7-26 12:50
OK, thank you  Post time 2018-7-26 11:55

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-29 16:57 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.129732 sec., 24 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list