Search
Hot search: Doll Doll M p cat doll
View: 274|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

Points for comments?

[Copy link]
PinDIY
PinDIY  Post time 2018-9-23 07:55 |Read mode
I've been ill for quite awhile and am just getting back into the swing of things.  Do we no longer receive point (credits) for posting in forums?

Comments

Old topic in Free talk  Post time 2018-10-21 03:12

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +21 Collapse Reason
Sylvana + 21 Welcome back.!!!

View Rating Log

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2018-9-24 03:24
| Show all posts
carmenteje 2018-9-23 16:05
you actually cannot repeat a comment/ Lets say  someone puts hi, or thanks for sharing  if they post ...

Oh that's interesting and good to know! :)
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-9-23 08:37
| Show all posts
Welcome back! We do still get coins for posting. You just have to space out your posts.  I've been told different things but you now must wait in between one post/thread to another about 1 minute. But that could and probably is less than that. If you post too soon you will not get coins but it will still count towards your credits to level up. Where it used to be every 3 post earned 1 credit it's now every 10. This change has been in effect now for several months. Hope that answers your question.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-9-23 08:41
| Show all posts
Thank you for the reply, Duckeyd! I also had the same question, as I received coins for my first post, then none after so thought I did something wrong. Your explanation is great and it actually makes a lot of sense so people just don't post all the time to get coins :)

Comments

hehe... sometimes i post just for getting coins. Not too much, but anyway  Details Reply Post time 2018-9-23 09:28

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +30 Collapse Reason
nainen + 30 Beginners need help

View Rating Log

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-9-23 09:28
| Show all posts
ValerieAnne 2018-9-23 08:41
Thank you for the reply, Duckeyd! I also had the same question, as I received coins for my first pos ...

hehe...;P sometimes i post just for getting coins.  Not too much, but anyway :loveliness::P

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +24 Collapse Reason
nainen + 24 :)

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-9-23 09:32
| Show all posts
turtlesrun 2018-9-23 09:28
hehe... sometimes i post just for getting coins.  Not too much, but anyway

Lol. I mean, I can see why someone would do that and don't see a problem with doing it sometimes.. I was thinking more of people that do it/only post for the points and will just post anything,not even related to the topic. Like "hi" over and over again lol  :p

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +6 Collapse Reason
nainen + 6 Beginners need help

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-9-23 16:05
| Show all posts
you actually cannot repeat a comment/ Lets say  someone puts hi, or thanks for sharing  if they post it again, it will get deleted an points deducted.

Comments

The coffeecup comment, is to use for a short comment on a reply. :)  Post time 2018-9-24 00:42

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-9-23 19:01
| Show all posts
in free talk I haven't received since a good time ... only in the other forums
no matter how long it takes between one answer and another .... I simply do not get anything when I comment here .... I comment only for sympathy or to help someone

Comments

Me either. I remember getting 5 points for posting/commenting on uploads but haven't had that happened either since I've been able to be back on the site.  Details Reply Post time 2018-9-24 03:31

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-9-24 03:31
| Show all posts
Sorodrigues 2018-9-23 06:01
in free talk I haven't received since a good time ... only in the other forums
no matter how long it ...

Me either.  I remember getting 5 points for posting/commenting on uploads but haven't had that happened either since I've been able to be back on the site.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-29 18:52 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.133795 sec., 24 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list