Forgot password?
 Register
View: 78|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

problems uploading threads

[Copy link]
Post time: 2018-12-5 01:54
| Show all posts |Read mode
i have tried several times to attach the pattern. i had to RAR them because the pattern was to big.  i see it do its then but then it isn't there. if i try to re attach it says i can not post due to the title already being there. is any one else having this problem. is there a fix for this. please help thank you. everything was working yesterday

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2018-12-5 02:29
| Show all posts
Yes it seems to a problem for some:

http://www.pindiy.com/thread-398812-1-1.html

Comments

i seam to be having this problem when trying to attach RAR files otherwise i seam to be able to share  Post time 2018-12-5 03:15
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-12-5 03:01
| Show all posts
When you say there not there is because appera a lock in the post? this is normal until the moderator see and aprove the post

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2018-12-5 22:27
| Show all posts
please explain. yesterday and today i can not up load any RAR files. today i was able to put 2 pdf files up then it wouldn't let me put up a third one. the pdf files will not attach.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2018-12-6 03:16
| Show all posts
this is not my system. i have tried to attach files threw different methods. going to a different computer. using a different browser i have tried fire fox and explorer and the files will not attach.  

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2018-12-6 22:34
| Show all posts
today it allowed me to post 1 pdf file and 1 RAR file i though YES it is fixed i can put up the rest of my stuff. my attempt to put up a 3rd thread failed. file would not attach. any one figure out the problem yet

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-12-8 04:50
| Show all posts
KnittingAngel 2018-12-6 09:34
today it allowed me to post 1 pdf file and 1 RAR file i though YES it is fixed i can put up the rest ...

i'm having the same issue too! i was able to upload four separate pdfs two days ago, but when i tried to upload another yesterday, the pdfs and images won't attach properly. i'm sorry you're also experiencing the same problem, too! i wish we could share our patterns.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|www.pindiy.com

2018-12-17 07:19 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.121084 sec., 22 queries , Gzip On, XCache On.

© 2009-2018 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list