View: 242|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

I am still cannot download rar file!!

[Copy link]
PinDIY
PinDIY  Post time 2018-12-13 06:24 |Read mode
Edited by Rice.Beans at 2018-12-13 06:31

I am still cannot download rar file!! :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(
I am trying download these patterns almost a month !!
I can download anything from any site, less here!!!

links:
Alena Grigorieva - White Cockatoo in Colors-Cross stitch Communication / Download-Cross stitch Patterns Scanned-PinDIY -

http://www.pindiy.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=396543&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dauthor%26orderby%3Ddateline

Alena Grigorieva - Magnificent Century-Cross stitch Communication / Download-Cross stitch Patterns Scanned-PinDIY -

http://www.pindiy.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=396542&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dauthor%26orderby%3Ddateline

Blackbird Designs - Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer\'s Day-Cross stitch Communication / Download (Cant post new thread only reply)-Cross stitch Patterns Scanned-PinDIY -
http://www.pindiy.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=397386&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dauthor%26orderby%3Ddateline

[New]Brise de Terre - Sal Christmas (Dessiné par Elke)-Cross stitch Communication / Download (Cant post new thread only reply)-Cross stitch Patterns Scanned-PinDIY -
http://www.pindiy.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=397266&extra=page%3D2%26filter%3Dauthor%26orderby%3Ddateline

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Comments

Old/Solved topic in Free talk  Post time 2019-1-12 21:19

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2018-12-13 06:49
| Show all posts
Hi Rice.Beans;

First of all you shoul upload the images on "IMAGES" side not "attach" side...

I can download all posts .... Excellent...

We are using HTML5 right now for speed and computer settings see us as "not safety" therefore maybe you must change your settings about our site... Your firewall can ban this site downloads ...

You should change your settings as "this site always allow"
And you have to check your firewall settings too

Comments

I already check all you said, my computer is new 64 bits, all software update. I am still cannot these file and can download old others rar files. I´ll be waiting for a solution .. Thanks !!  Post time 2018-12-15 08:20
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-12-13 07:04
| Show all posts
Edited by Sorodrigues at 2018-12-12 23:16

If after downloading the file looks like a blank page, it is very easy to resolve. Just add (rename) in the end of the file name ".rar" (if it is a PDF file it will be ".pdf")

I hope it helps

Comments

Don´t work ...but thanks for trying!!  Post time 2018-12-15 08:20

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-12-13 08:51
| Show all posts
Hi, Rice.Beans,

Make sure you are using Chrome.  If you already tried to download them, you won't pay for them again, so go back to the ones you tried to get and try again.  When you download, look at the bottom left of your screen.  The file will load down there.  It will also load it into "downloads"  in your computer.  If you download one that has a blank screen, just add .xsd to the end of the file in downloads and then open it or save it.  Hope this helps.  I went through your frustration too, and this worked for me.

Comments

Don´t work to me, but thanks !!  Post time 2018-12-15 08:25

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-12-17 20:31
| Show all posts
It is not about your computer new or old 64 or 32 bit or updated software.... It is about your firewall and browser settings...

You must change your settings .... It is not about our site  

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-12-18 19:05
| Show all posts
Edited by Silverlea at 2018-12-18 19:12

While we try and help you we cannot solve problems on your computer/device.  

Please give us more information:

What device/pc are you using?
What version of Windows/Apple?
What error message are you getting when trying to download the rar files?Are you using adblockers or antivirus that won't let you download?
Browers and settings used?

I do have a little info you that MAY be useful because all the files you are trying to download or RAR files:

When files are zipped with last version of Winrar (Winrar 5), older versions don't open them.
You will get a message of corrupted file, empty,....
You need last version of Winrar to uncompresss them.
New one is not compatible with previous versions.
The new version is not compatible with former ones
(if you have Winrar 4, 3, 2... you won't be able to uncompress the files compressed with Winrar 5)

If the member that uploaded the pattern or magazine, and has used the latest version of Winrar, you need the same version to unzip it.

so you just need to install latest version to see the content.
WinZip and WinRar are not the same, they are different software.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-29 22:54 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.126391 sec., 24 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list