Register
View: 50|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

replys

[Copy link]
Post time: 2019-1-10 19:36
| Show all posts |Read mode
Hi,

There are some away to know if we already reply a post without have to check every page of coment?

This is very helpfull for the diarys beacuse some times older post come to front page again I is dificult to keep track what I already coment

Thank you so much for the help.

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2019-1-10 21:46
| Show all posts
Edited by Sylvana at 2019-1-10 14:47

Carol did you take a look at your threads on your space?
For the example look at my space, I have there all my threads if you click on it.
To find comments back, always in your threads.
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-1-11 03:21
| Show all posts
Hello Carol! I was wondering about this, too. This end-to front-to end page think can be quite confusing!
Sylvana is right about checking back on your threads. Maybe another way is to change your Feed Settings.
Go to Settings -> Privacy -> Feed Settings and choose (a) Publish reply/comment and (b) Reply to thread/post. After that, whenever you publish a reply or comment it will show at Feeds in your Space. But it will not work for the previous replies/comments.
Well, that's just an idea... Hope I helped somehow. If you or Sylvana find another solution, I'll be happy if you let me know!

Comments

Ohhh, thank you so much, Sylvana! You are always helpful!!!  Post time 2019-1-11 06:19
There is no other solutions, I have try it out, your comments belongs to you reply's. :)  Post time 2019-1-11 05:31
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2019-1-11 03:31
| Show all posts
I found the view in My space \ threads \ reply
I miss this view in my previous visits

Thank you so much
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|www.pindiy.com

2019-1-20 00:23 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.027523 sec., 16 queries , Gzip On, XCache On.

© 2009-2019 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list