Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-1-18 02:22
| Show all posts
INTERESTING THANKS!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-1-18 03:02
| Show all posts
Thank you Mayy this is really interesting. I really want to learn how to crochet more than a granny square so I can learn to do Amigurumi. Great hearing about this now so I can play with both as I learn. Thanks so much for the great explanation and pictures too :loveliness: Love learning new things.

Also your avatar is so sweet :loveliness:

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-1-18 05:30
| Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-1-28 19:30
| Show all posts
I had to learn the yarn under x way when making octopuses for premature babies, the charity had alot of rules to make them safe for the babies and like you said it produces much tigher work which leaves less gaps for stuffing making it safer. I found it super hard on my hands though (I have arthritis) so I generally work in yarn over v form. I'm working on some of the pica pau patterns now but doing them in v form instead. I prefer the look of the x but it's just not doable for me personally which is a pity

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-1-29 13:52
| Show all posts
So very cute. Is there a pattern yet?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-1-30 02:09
| Show all posts
Wow, this is a great tip! I really like the look of the X shaped sc stitch, I'm going to have to incorporate that in my next amigurumi project!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-2-9 06:47
| Show all posts
This is so helpful, thank you! I'd always thought amigurumi it was work and turn the work inside out to get a different look than the V, not a different method of making the stitch!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-2-9 17:15
| Show all posts
For me V-shaped sc are more simple than X-shaped. But I really like X sc and I try to do this. But each toy requires its own approach. Somewhere you need softness and simplicity of V, and somewhere tight and structure of X. I love both options

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-3-30 23:34
| Show all posts
Oh wow! I had no idea. From you pictures it does look neater. I will give this a try. Thanks for sharing.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-19 20:51 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064789 sec., 13 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list