Forgot password?
 Register
View: 376|Reply: 30
Collapse the left

UNABLE TO LOGIN OR COMMUNICATE!!!

[Copy link]
Post time: 2019-1-20 16:57
| Show all posts |Read mode
Hello everybody and thank all the members that brought up the technical issue of the past days! It was obviously a huge techinical problem - which, thank God, it is solved today! - that costed difeferent results to each one of the members! :(
For me, it was 2 full days without being able to even login to the site not from my laptop, nor from my mobile or tablet!!! It kept popping up "You have tried too many times, please login after 15 minutes", every time I tried to login... I communicated with email to the service team of the site but got no reply until now.... I tried to register with a new account just to notify the moderators about the problem but the system didn't allow me and said "Undefined action"...... I even asked to change my password and, though I saw the typical message from the site which says "a message has been sent to your email, please remember to change your password within 3 days", still no email has been sent to me and I couldn't change the password!!!:Q
I understand that the server of such a crowded site will appear now and then major technical issues and I want to send a warm thanks to the team that fixed the problem! :)
But I think the worst feeling is that, when this happens, there is no possible way to communicate with moderators, administrators or any member of the site :'(
There has to be a contact email on behalf of the site... Please, pindiy team, think about that.
I would also appreciate it if you guide me to what I have to do now that I managed to login again; didn't have time to check what is wrong with my account as I considered a priority to write first this message, but I've noticed that many members - that I consider as "my consultants and friends" - have changed their image.
A bunch of thanks to everyone and please-please-please allow a route to communicate outside the forum in case someone can't login! :loveliness:

Comments

Old/Solved topic in Free talk  Post time 2019-2-16 21:52

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2019-1-21 19:31
| Show all posts
I had the same problem,  now seems all is good...
It will be awsome if we can contact support

Comments

Thank you both of you Carol and Sylvana!!!  Post time 2019-1-22 16:30
That is great Carol, have a very nice day. :)  Post time 2019-1-21 19:59
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-1-20 19:16
| Show all posts
Same issue for me :'( I support the request too ! Thanks Lucky2pence !

Comments

Thanks for the support, Toxus! Appreciate it!!!  Post time 2019-1-20 19:40
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-1-21 19:58
| Show all posts
He I see if I get a reply, my new avtar is working also, I hope the problems stay away. :D

Comments

Oh, yes! Your new avatar is working and is sexy!!! :) One of my favourite movies: Madagascar! I also hope problems stay away, but if they come back, first thing in our minds: "Don't panic!" Hugs!   Post time 2019-1-22 16:34
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-1-20 23:54
| Show all posts
I have the same problems, Thank for your comment!!!!!!

Comments

Thank you for the support!  Post time 2019-1-21 02:12

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-1-20 18:36
| Show all posts
Yes, I have had the same problem yesterday.
Even there was no possibility to register.

I support your request, lucky2pence and thanks for your comment. I thought I was the only one with this problem.

Comments

Thank you for your support, lycisy! Lots of members had different problems but only the login & registration issue cuts off totally the communication with the site. Hope they consider about that!  Post time 2019-1-20 19:16

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-1-20 17:06
| Show all posts
I have had the exact same problem and would like to second this request

Comments

Thank you very much!!!  Post time 2019-1-20 19:01

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-1-21 04:41
| Show all posts
Edited by Sylvana at 2019-1-20 21:43

Did you go to your settings and left side you see security, there you can change your password. The problem was that you could not send a pm to the mods, because of the technical problems. Even login didn't work very good. You must know the mods can do anything and must trust the technical team. I hope you understand this, we had all several problems and still. :)

Comments

My dear Sylvana, thank you for the tip! I've changed password, etc! I know the pindiy team is very capable & must have been like crazy working on these issues & want to thank them!  Post time 2019-1-21 13:45
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-1-21 09:30
| Show all posts
I couldn't log in either, with the same error!  I was freaking out!  I tried to make a new account to ask for help and it kept telling me it couldn't do it.  A way to contact the site admins when that happens would be lovely.  Also yes...do we need to change our pictures? Why have so many changed them today??

Comments

Thank you for your comment, xcherubx! I think change of image is not necessary but you certainly have to change your password and use a security question.  Post time 2019-1-21 13:49

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-1-20 18:08
| Show all posts
I had problems, but not same. I have lost all my private messages and could not send private messages. Today all my PM are back.

My Red Envelope - for your good mood.

Comments

Oh,Puppy! You are really so dear to me!!! I read that you and Sylvana lost your pms, couldn't send messages, and so on... Fortunately you got them back! Happy for you & really grateful for your gift!!   Post time 2019-1-20 19:09

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-1-20 17:46
| Show all posts
I have the same problems, Thank for your comment!!!!!!

Comments

Thank YOU!!!  Post time 2019-1-20 19:04

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-1-20 21:47
| Show all posts
lucky2pence, I had the same issue, and agree we should have some kind of method to contact the team when need be.

Comments

Thanks for the advice! I'll think about your suggestion! :)  Post time 2019-1-21 02:13
keeping fingers crossed  Post time 2019-1-20 22:37
Thank you so much, jazzo, that you agree! Let's hope they think about that and let us know!  Post time 2019-1-20 22:21

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-1-21 00:14
| Show all posts
I have the same problems, Thank for your comment!

Comments

Thank you for the support!  Post time 2019-1-21 13:50

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-1-21 04:30
| Show all posts
I had the same problem.  There is no way to contact Mods if you can't log in.  

Comments

So true!!! Thank you for agreeing!  Post time 2019-1-21 05:52

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-11 11:25 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.149639 sec., 34 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list