Hot search: Doll Doll M p cat doll
Author: lucky2pence
Collapse the left

UNABLE TO LOGIN OR COMMUNICATE!!!

[Copy link]
Post time: 2019-1-21 04:41
| Show all posts
Edited by Sylvana at 2019-1-20 21:43

Did you go to your settings and left side you see security, there you can change your password. The problem was that you could not send a pm to the mods, because of the technical problems. Even login didn't work very good. You must know the mods can do anything and must trust the technical team. I hope you understand this, we had all several problems and still. :)

Comments

My dear Sylvana, thank you for the tip! I've changed password, etc! I know the pindiy team is very capable & must have been like crazy working on these issues & want to thank them!  Post time 2019-1-21 13:45

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-1-21 09:30
| Show all posts
I couldn't log in either, with the same error!  I was freaking out!  I tried to make a new account to ask for help and it kept telling me it couldn't do it.  A way to contact the site admins when that happens would be lovely.  Also yes...do we need to change our pictures? Why have so many changed them today??

Comments

Thank you for your comment, xcherubx! I think change of image is not necessary but you certainly have to change your password and use a security question.  Post time 2019-1-21 13:49
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-1-21 19:31
| Show all posts
I had the same problem,  now seems all is good...
It will be awsome if we can contact support

Comments

Thank you both of you Carol and Sylvana!!!  Post time 2019-1-22 16:30
That is great Carol, have a very nice day. :)  Post time 2019-1-21 19:59
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-1-21 19:58
| Show all posts
He I see if I get a reply, my new avtar is working also, I hope the problems stay away. :D

Comments

Oh, yes! Your new avatar is working and is sexy!!! :) One of my favourite movies: Madagascar! I also hope problems stay away, but if they come back, first thing in our minds: "Don't panic!" Hugs!   Post time 2019-1-22 16:34
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-29 02:46 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.127927 sec., 20 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list