Forgot password?
 Register
View: 163|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

Ads on the site

[Copy link]
Post time: 2019-1-21 13:49
| Show all posts |Read mode
I hope it's ok to ask this question, if not PLEASE delete it. A lot of times when I'm on here there are Elo7 ads at the top of the page. I'm sure the site earns commissions from these ads and I've clicked on a lot of these ads and found so many digital patterns I'd love to buy. I even got a account on Elo7, but it won't accept my address to let me place a order because I live in the United States.

I've searched Google and went to Elo7 Facebook page but not got any help.  

Is it ok to ask if anyone could tell me how to purchase from Elo7 if you live in the U.S?

Comments

Old topic in Free talk  Post time 2019-2-21 21:13

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2019-1-21 19:33
| Show all posts
If they couldn't help you  on the Elo7 facebook, how can we help?
I can only suggest Missa.com, wish.com, ebay... similar items that do ship to the US.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2019-1-22 06:32
| Show all posts
Edited by Mommacat at 2019-1-22 06:33

Well the Elo7 facebook page might could help but I was trying to copy and paste everything back and forth into Google translate to try to talk to them I couldnt do it fast enough. I was just hoping one of the members here had ordered thru them and maybe had the same problem and found a solution.
The items I'm interested in don't even need shipped, they are digital downloads.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-1-22 06:33
| Show all posts
Hi! : ) I took a quick look and unfortunately if site itself doesn't ship internationally, then there's little you can do. Judging by the type of products they sell maybe try Aliexpress? But I don't know how trustworthy this site is.

Comments

Thank you but the items I'm interested in don't even need shipped, they are digital downloads. Which is why I don't understand why an address causes a problem. I'll keep looking for other sites that o  Details Reply Post time 2019-1-22 06:36

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2019-1-22 06:36
| Show all posts

Thank you but the items I'm interested in don't even need shipped, they are digital downloads. Which is why I don't understand why an address causes a problem. I'll keep looking for other sites that offer the patterns.

Comments

Ohh... That is weird and a little silly, they miss out on international customers :/  Details Reply Post time 2019-1-22 06:41

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-1-22 06:41
| Show all posts
Mommacat

Login/Register to enlarge
2019-1-22 00:36

Thank you but the items I'm interested in don't even need shipped, they are digital downloads. Whi ...

Ohh... That is weird and a little silly, they miss out on international customers :/

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-1-22 11:25
| Show all posts
I too looked at the site but didn't see any digital downloads.  Seems the things they have are very similar to what is on the Wish site.  I've ordered from them in the past and have always been pleased.  They do ship to the states and everything has arrived about two weeks BEFORE they say it is expected to.  No digital downloads from them that I could see however.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-9 21:31 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063464 sec., 19 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list