View: 596|Reply: 35
Collapse the left

Your plans, your dreams - my Reward

[Copy link]
Post time: 2019-2-15 17:28
| Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Puppy at 2019-2-16 00:24

Dear members.

I propose to talk about your plans every month.

What did you plan to craft in February?
What crafting dreams do you have?

P.S.
The first 9 members will receive a Reward (40 GC) from me.
The second 10 members will receive a Reward (30 GC) from me.

Comments

Old topic in Free talk  Post time 2019-3-16 01:51

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +4 Collapse Reason
lucky2pence + 4 Nice topic!

View Rating Log

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2019-3-24 08:36
| Show all posts

Reply Awards +30 Gold Coins

test
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-2-15 18:25
| Show all posts

Reply Awards +40 Gold Coins

Nice topic, Puppy! Great idea! :loveliness:
Personally, I was planning to start this month my halloween or christmas stitching project of the year (I've downloaded some pretty patterns from the site :P), but didn't manage it up to now... No time, no mood... [I'll explain later...]
But I also want to make some Easter gifts and think about the Mother's Day gift. Haven't decided the patterns yet. :o
Besides these, I have to admit that it's been a long time that I'm thinking to turn my hobby to a second time job. I've made some stitching projects, such as bracelets, earrings, bookmarks, tote bags, coasters, glass cases, etc that seem to appeal people and ask me to buy them. I'll post in the following days some of my finished crafts, to see what I mean.
So, now I'm working on a design of my own for a quite different, elegant bookmark to see how it will work out. As soon as I finish this project, I'll upload pictures so that members here tell me their opinion! I would appreciate that! :)
Anyway, I'm not sure yet that I want to turn my fun and relaxation hobby to a job with anxiety and pressure.... We'll see; no reason to rush, right?
And, who knows, maybe next month I'll come up with a complete different idea of stitching project! ;P
Thanks for the opportunity to talk about our craft thoughts and dreams! Have a nice day and a joyfull weekend! :loveliness:

Add post (2019-2-16 16:06):
Hey, Puppy! What about your craft plans and dreams this February and/or March? Will you share them with us? ;)

Comments

Yeah I'm curious also Puppy. :) Have very nice days at the week.  Post time 2019-2-20 23:00
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-2-20 18:11
| Show all posts

I think this was an awesome idea Puppy! And I'm replying whether I receive gcs or not. I really don't need them.

My plans in February had been to put more time into my cross stitching but as I did my thumbs starting causing me pain. I'm sadly getting a form of arthritis in them. Honestly this scares me as to my future when it comes to stitching. Right now I can stop a few days and pick it up again. But how long will that last? I have other hobbies too but all of them require you to be able to use your hands.

On top of this, I can tell my cataracts must be getting worse as I have fairly new glasses but my eyes are not seeing as well. Sometimes it seems like I'm looking through a fog. And I know it will be a while yet before there can be surgery.

Still I refuse to give up. I will continue to work around my health issues - somehow and some way. These things won't stop me from buying new charts, supplies, yarn, fabric or whatever else I choose.

So with March soon on the horizon, I'll plan for what I feel I can accomplish rather than shooting for the stars.

Comments

I have gloves from that type for when I work more time :) mine are extra small too XD Keep up with this good vibes :)  Post time 2019-2-21 01:18
Thank you for caring Carolmcm. I've actually put in an order for the gloves and am hoping they work. I had to order an extra small as the stores just don't have that size in stock. I never give up. :)  Post time 2019-2-21 01:05
Dont give up :) head up and everything will be as nice as possible :) keep strong ;) kisses  Post time 2019-2-20 18:24
I hope you get better soon. For your hands I know there are gloves to help with this problem. They tighten a little and make your hands more confortable. I dont know if you already knowed that.  Post time 2019-2-20 18:23
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-2-25 07:35
| Show all posts

Hello everyone!

I am knitting a pair of overknee stockings for my daughter. She is quit tall - 1.80 m. - so it is a lot of knitting:) two times 70 cm. for the legs, with a little cable pattern on the back. At the moment I am kniting the second foot; I started 4th of february and I want to finish the stockings this week.
I am curious how they fit on my daughter, cause she hasn't tried them on since two weeks ago:) I found the pattern on PinDiy: Handknit Holidays: Knitting Year-Round for Christmas, Hanukkah, and Winter Solstice by Melanie Falick, but it'is also on Ravelry.
A good day to you all!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-2-16 01:46
| Show all posts

Edited by Toxus at 2019-2-15 18:49

Well ! that's a excellent idea Puppy !
I have so many wish for this month ^^" That's a sequel to so many year without stitching I think :D I have a long time wip A dutcc Beauty? I have a SAL with a french Designer on Harry Potter Theme, I have begin Isabelle Vautier's "Sous Haute Surveillance" some days ago, I have the sajou bayeux pattern. ^^" I think I'm not very reasonable :lol
Oh and I'm a hardcore gamer too and today there a big release of a long waiting game Anthem... I need 48 hours days plzzzzzzz :P

Comments

Waw, Toxus, you deal with very nice patterns (Sajou and Isabelle Vautier's)! As for the time...I feel you! We are all experimenting in adding 24 hours plus in the day, but with no success up to now ;)  Post time 2019-2-16 04:29

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-2-16 07:11
| Show all posts

Edited by TheKnitter at 2019-2-15 18:13

I know I'm not in the award category but I have completed a shawl, socks, fingerless mitts and plan on finishing a second pair of socks before the end of February :-) Oops - didn't realize you were giving an additional 10 members 30 GC - thank you very much, was a nice surprise.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-2-15 22:44
| Show all posts

I'd have to finish sewing a skirt for me and to assemble a cross stitch embroidered pillow for our sofa.
In the meanwhile I'm making few little Easter eggs to give to friends.
I should sew a new bag too...but I'm quite busy for now anyway :loveliness:

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-2-16 07:57
| Show all posts

I have completed two pairs of socks in February, I'm planning to finish a jumper, a cardigan and at least another pair of socks before the end of the month.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-2-21 11:13
| Show all posts

I finished a full coverage stitch, geraniums. I also plan to finish a Free SAL LJT Owl stitch along. I might  also get Welcome Spring done.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-2-15 18:47
| Show all posts

I plan to finish mu son's sweater, crochet a bag and crochet different keychains and bookmarks

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-2-15 20:43
| Show all posts

My plan is to crochet more Amigurumi :) at least 1-2 every month

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-2-15 21:13
| Show all posts

I'm busy with a very large thing. It's called Beauties in Red Mansion and I think it will end next month. That's what I do.

Comments

thank you, I do!  Post time 2019-2-17 21:24
Wow, antje! I've just searched for the pattern in the site and it's really large and difficult! Very beautiful, though! Would love to see the finished project! Keep stitching! ;)  Post time 2019-2-17 07:32

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-2-15 22:56
| Show all posts

I have a lot of dreams Puppy, a villa to live and all my stitching works hanging in there, like a Museum. :)

Comments

I'd love the company! :) and I know Sylvana would be very happy! ;)  Post time 2019-2-16 04:14
count me in :) looks like a good destiny to visit :D  Post time 2019-2-16 03:33
Now, that's something I would like to visit... Sylvana's Cross Stitch Museum!!! ;)  Post time 2019-2-16 01:07

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-2-15 22:59
| Show all posts

I'm working on a pullover which I have been long for.
Hope I can finish it soon!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-2-16 03:30
| Show all posts

I going to do a horse in amigurumi and a baby blanket :)

Comments

I replied to your comment on my thread. Thank you so much for caring. Hope your plans come true xx  Post time 2019-2-21 01:08
Thank you :) I have some work to publish here ;)  Post time 2019-2-16 04:52
Oh, I've got to see that baby blanket! Judging by the other amazing blankets you've made, this baby blanket must be a dreamy one! :)  Post time 2019-2-16 04:24

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-11 09:34 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.051682 sec., 18 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list