Search
Hot search: Doll Doll M p cat doll
View: 203|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

trouble downloading pattern

[Copy link]
Post time: 2019-2-22 05:35
| Show all posts |Read mode
Has anyone had any success downloading this pattern and opening it? I really want to stitch it but when you download it and try to open it or extract it, it says file is broken?

http://www.pindiy.com/forum.php? ... k%2Bin%2Bthe%2Bfall

Thanks in advance!

Comments

Old topic in Free talk  Post time 2019-3-21 09:16

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +14 Collapse Reason
Sylvana + 14 Good luck.

View Rating Log

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2019-2-22 05:45
| Show all posts
Look at the right usergroup click on it, you see your permissions, it can be that you have no permissions to download a pattern, because you must have a higher level to do this. You are halfway in dyi.0

Comments

She clearly was able to download, so it's obviously not a permission/usergroup issue  Post time 2019-2-22 05:53
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-2-22 05:52
| Show all posts
There are three files. You need to download all three of them, put them in the same folder and then extract. You will then get a pdf-file with the pattern in it. By the message you're refering it sounds like perhaps you only downloaded one file and tried to extract it?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2019-2-22 06:47
| Show all posts
Ok so do I down load all three parts to the same folder and then extract all three at the same time?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-2-22 06:49
| Show all posts
Hi Cotsworldscraft;

I downloaded and checked this post ... It works exce3llent for me :

But I guess (as our user @Strawberry Cat suggested ) you have to download all parts and open them together... All parts for one big pdf file

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2019-2-22 06:59
| Show all posts
Thanks for your replies I think I must be doing something wrong! but I can not work out what! I have downloaded all three parts but they are still as the zip file, usually I just extract but I have never done it where its in three parts before, do I have to do something different once I have the files in the folder?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-2-22 07:03
| Show all posts
Edited by Strawberry Cat at 2019-2-22 07:07

Put all three files in the same folder. Right click on the first file and choose "extract here" (or something to that effect). All files will then extract and give you one pdf file.
I also downloaded the files, like Turquoise did, and they extract just beautifully.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2019-2-22 07:09
| Show all posts
Thank you all for all of you help! I managed to do it! I will look forward to stitching this wonderful pattern!

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +2 Collapse Reason
Strawberry Cat + 2 Awesome!

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-29 07:36 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.079426 sec., 21 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list