Register
View: 288|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

Crochet Doll with or without mouth

[Copy link]
Post time: 2019-3-9 21:29
| Show all posts |Read mode
Hi,
I have heard a discussion on the crocheted dolls whether have mouth or without mouth. Some say that they should have mouth since they look incomplete. On the other hand others claim that the dolls should be without mouth since the pediatric psychologists say that it is best for the childrends@ imagination and mental growing. What do you think?

Comments

Old topic in Free talk  Post time 2019-4-15 01:48

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2019-3-10 00:20
| Show all posts
segun la educacion alternativa los muñecos no tienen que tener ninguna expresion por eso no se les pone boca, asi los niños pueden inter actuar mejor con ellos si un niño esta triste el muñeco esta triste, si esta alegre, esta asustado, etc... lo mismo que tienen que ser asexuados asi el niño puede escoger el genero de su muñeco

Comments

thank you very much for the information. I have never thought that way and it is really meaninful. Loved the idea.  Details Reply Post time 2019-3-10 03:22
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-3-9 22:16
| Show all posts
I usually make my dolls without mouths. For me it was just a matter of preference and I think they look cute. Also, it gives me the chance and challenge of showing personality through other little things. I hadn't heard about the imagination benefit before. That's really interesting.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-3-13 23:45
| Show all posts
There is too much emphasis put on this mental health and it's caused hysteria in a number of areas. Whether a doll has a mouth or no I don't think makes a bit of difference to the child's well being or growth. I do not believe a doll should be A-sexual either. Millions and generations of children have grown up healthy and happy despite what a toy looks like. In recent times too much emphasis by the so called mental health field has caused a very dangerous precedent. Let the child be a child. Let the child be what the child is going to be. If a boy plays with a doll that does not make him gay any more than if a girl plays with a hot wheel car she wants to be a boy. When I was a child I played with my brothers cars and he played with me. We grew up fine. Mental health has taken away the common sense of the parent. Too many parents are not willing to take the time to explain things to their child. If they took the time to explain instead of rushing to assume that a 4 year old girl who plays with a hot wheel car needs to be pushed to be a boy or that a boy needs to be a girl because that was the parents hearts desire is just wrong. Let the child discover and grow in their imagination.
When they ask explain. I'm sorry just see way to much of the dangers the so called mental health "officials" have caused in their overwhelming desire to generate patients and make money! Its a slippery slop we're on!!

Comments

Thank you very much for spending time and replying me. I appreciate your answer.  Details Reply Post time 2019-3-19 04:08
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-3-18 03:38
| Show all posts
si la muñec@ no tiene sexo unas veces sera chica otras chico, si esta triste contento enfadado depende de la imaginacion del niñ@, lo mismo que la textura del material, ahora se estan dando cuenta que para la imaginacon del niño es mejor volver a lo antiguo por muy moderno que parezca

Comments

Thank you for replying, and it seems meaningful.  Details Reply Post time 2019-3-19 04:08

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2019-3-10 03:22
| Show all posts

thank you very much for the information. I have never thought that way and it is really meaninful. Loved the idea.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2019-3-19 04:08
| Show all posts
Duckeyd

Login/Register to enlarge
2019-3-13 18:45

There is too much emphasis put on this mental health and it's caused hysteria in a number of areas.  ...

Thank you very much for spending time and replying me. I appreciate your answer.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2019-3-19 04:08
| Show all posts
menuet2222

Login/Register to enlarge
2019-3-17 22:38

si la muñec@ no tiene sexo unas veces sera chica otras chico, si esta triste contento enfadado depe ...

Thank you for replying, and it seems meaningful.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-4-9 07:56
| Show all posts
It depends on who I am making it for.  If it is for younger children I leave the mouth off

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-3-9 22:24
| Show all posts
I don't believe it, would do it with a mouth, it's friendly, children love that.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-3-9 22:48
| Show all posts
It's a question of taste. Can be great in both aways :)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-3-10 00:17
| Show all posts
I like without mouth. But I think it is just my preference. It depends on the customer taste

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-3-14 12:35
| Show all posts
As for me I prefer without mouth , dolls look more cute

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-9 19:31 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067091 sec., 23 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list