Search
Hot search: HAE Baby Xsd car xsd doll Russi
View: 262|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

If I could just learn to speak Russian

[Copy link]
Post time: 2019-7-10 18:03
| Show all posts |Read mode
Although there are many really talented designers when it come to knitted toys and thier design are magical . The Russian designers for example Marina Golden, do design the most magical toys. Now if I could just learn to speak Russian

Comments

Old/solved topic in Free talk  Post time 2019-8-10 20:24

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2019-7-10 23:11
| Show all posts
I agree. I wish they would translate more into other languages as well. They tend to translate everything into Russian but not so much the other way around. Especially English. They say it's a punctuation issue. But that issue doesn't seem to be so when translating English to Russian. I would imagine if you have an understanding of one language enough to translate into Russian than should it not be the other way around too? There are so many lovely things that I wish were translated. :(

Comments

no, I undrestand them. i am not a native english speaker iether and i can translate to my own language just fine. but the other way around? it's not as easy.  Details Reply Post time 2019-7-13 13:45
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-7-12 19:32
| Show all posts
It's true... If you really whant one translated try the bounty area...

Comments

Hello thete and thank you so much I am definitely going to give that a try  Details Reply Post time 2019-7-17 08:04

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-7-13 00:44
| Show all posts
Great patterns, but learning Russian is to difficult for me Wendy, English is my favorie language.

Comments

Hello Svetlana Apologies I think Russian could be one of the most difficult languages to learn, mores the pity. I do love language each has it's own music  Details Reply Post time 2019-7-17 08:02

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-7-13 13:45
| Show all posts
Duckeyd 2019-7-10 18:41
I agree. I wish they would translate more into other languages as well. They tend to translate every ...

no, I undrestand them. i am not a native english speaker iether and i can translate to my own language just fine. but the other way around? it's not as easy.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2019-7-17 08:02
| Show all posts
Sylvana 2019-7-12 18:44
Great patterns, but learning Russian is to difficult for me Wendy, English is my favorie language.

Hello Svetlana Apologies  I think Russian  could be one of the most difficult  languages to learn, mores the pity. I do love language each has it's own music

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2019-7-17 08:04
| Show all posts
Carolmcm 2019-7-12 13:32
It's true... If you really whant one translated try the bounty area...

Hello thete and thank you so much I am definitely  going to give that a try

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-7-23 00:05
| Show all posts
I would like to be able to read and translate Russian. Their alphabet is so different from English, it is not quite as odd as Japanese though.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-7-23 07:28
| Show all posts
Yeh, me too

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-7-23 16:55
| Show all posts
I use google translate a lot and it helps for the text in between to put things together... doesn't work perfect, but it helps :) the stitches can be found on the internet :)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-17 01:08 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.179969 sec., 22 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list