| | Promotion| FAQ|
| | |

PinDIY.com

Forgot password?
 Register
Author: Puppy
Collapse the left

Rating - Don\'t miss your chance every day to increase the rating of other members

[Copy link]
Post time: 2019-7-27 03:23
| Show all posts
I also didn't know until fairly recently that the cons didn't come out of my own purse. It just happened that one day last month I rated someone then checked my own coins and found they remained the same. Tried it a few more times and knew it had no affect.
I tend to rate posts that I truly love. More of the cross stitch and knitting posts get my ratings because I can relate to their work as I don't crochet (not saying I don't rate crochet, just not as much). I also usually don't give coins to those who already have a huge amount of them.
I also find there are fewer daily/weekly posts to rate. You used to be able to click New Threads in Forums and get 10 pages of posts or Weekly Hot and get 20 pages of threads. Now you only get 2 pages and most of those are Bounty posts which I rarely rate.

Comments

You can also rate the same post several times so that you can give more than your levels max. I don't care how many coins they have when I rate, those with a lot could be because they share a lot :)  Post time 2019-8-1 02:33
It's true, it happens to me too. I was always going to look at the finished or in process works and I had a lot of fun besides that I also got ideas , but now there are fewer and fewer. I have sever  Details Reply Post time 2019-7-30 03:49
Hmmm, never thought of that Puppy. Assumed I was stuck at the max coins given for my level. Will check that out. Have no issue giving those coins away. And you need to stop giving me yours...lol hugs  Post time 2019-7-27 21:26
If there are few daily posts to rate, then all "daily Gold Coins" can be given to one job, I think.  Post time 2019-7-27 16:17

Rate

Number of participants 3Gold Coins +22 Collapse Reason
Gsells1930 + 2 Usefull
petrica + 5 Have a happy day!!
Puppy + 15 Thank you very much!

View Rating Log

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-7-29 16:36
| Show all posts
Thanks so much.......for being sure not forgot to give my daily coins I very often give them to only a person in one time (like today). I do like that because  I don't have too much time to surf (very busy with my very old mother) .
have all a nice week.

Comments

That's great, share however it makes you happy and whatever you have time for :)  Post time 2019-8-1 02:35

Rate

Number of participants 2Gold Coins +3 Collapse Reason
Danny Pandita + 1 <font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">¡Muchas gracias!</font></font>
Anna33 + 2 Usefull

View Rating Log

Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-7-30 01:09
| Show all posts
oh thank you very much, I absolutely didn't know that there are these coins available, thank you very much for this information :loveliness:

Comments

Wonderful isn't it, have fun rating!  Post time 2019-8-1 02:35

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +5 Collapse Reason
bs.frog + 5 Have Fun!

View Rating Log

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-7-30 03:33
| Show all posts
Edited by petrica at 2019-7-29 15:38

It is an honor to be on that list, even among the last. ;P
I will be more active again and share more.
Thank you very much for the recognition and the incentive to improve.
Es un honor estar en esa lista, aunque sea entre los últimos. Voy a ser más activa nuevamente y compartiré más. Muchas gracias por el reconocimiento y el incentivo a mejorar.------------------------------
P.D. I have no problem that you include me on your list and publish my nickname on it.
p.d. yo no tengo problema en que me incluyas en tu lista y publiques mi nick en ella.

Comments

Obviously, this list is not complete, even though I made an effort. Of course, I have not been to all threads. It was unexpected for me that so many people give ratings and I would like to say about t   Post time 2019-7-30 06:05

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-7-30 03:49
| Show all posts

It's true, it happens to me too. I was always going to look at the finished or in process works and I had a lot of fun besides that I also got ideas :P, but now there are fewer and fewer. I have several finished works that I want to show but my internet sometimes does not collaborate.
Now I have new desires to do it. :D
Es cierto, también me pasa. Siempre iba a mirar los trabajos terminados o en proceso y me divertía mucho además de que sacaba ideas también,  pero ahora cada vez hay menos. Yo misma tengo varias labores terminadas que quiero mostrar pero mi internet a veces no colabora.
Ahora tengo nuevos deseos de hacerlo.

Comments

And encourages them to share more!!  Post time 2019-8-1 02:42
Don't forget, people who post patterns love to get ratings. It tells them people like what they took time to share :)  Post time 2019-8-1 02:37

Rate

Number of participants 2Gold Coins +6 Collapse Reason
Danny Pandita + 1 <font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">¡Adorable!</font></font>
tricialynn + 5 Just because....

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-7-30 03:54
| Show all posts
And thank you very much for the red envelope too!

Comments

:)  Post time 2019-7-30 05:02

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-8-1 04:48
| Show all posts
Thank you very much for this information ;)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-8-3 20:13
| Show all posts
Thank you for the information:)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-8-7 23:32
| Show all posts
Edited by mammytenkle at 2019-8-7 23:33

thank you for this important message ! love rating all who
talk
join ...

i am so happy to see my name here
thank you

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-8-8 20:48
| Show all posts
Thank you so much

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-27 11:27 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.040581 sec., 11 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list