Forgot password?
 Register
View: 214|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

Assembling your toys

[Copy link]
Post time: 2019-9-8 15:15
| Show all posts |Read mode
Hello there I just thought this would be interesting, when you are knitting toys, I like my dolls, do you sew the pieces as you go or do you wait until you are finished then make everything together. I prefer waiting until I am finished. I look forward to your responses and hope you all have such a wonderful day

Comments

Old/solved topic in Free talk  Post time 2019-10-9 18:17

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2019-9-8 16:16
| Show all posts
I do it everytime I have a new piece.  I don't wait til the end to get it assembled

Comments

I always wait until the end, I don't know why. Maybe it's because I can put it together all in one go  Details Reply Post time 2019-9-8 20:28
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2019-9-8 20:28
| Show all posts

I always wait until the end, I don't know why. Maybe it's because I can put it together all in one go

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-9-8 21:01
| Show all posts
I wait until the end. That way I can make sure I'm placing everything correctly. I'd probably make it uneven if I didn't.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-9-8 21:04
| Show all posts
I'm not a knitter Wendy, but I love other members who make them, wish you also a wonderful day and the rest of the week. :)

Comments

Hello there Sylvana it's always so lovely to hear from you. Please tell us what your passion is. Thank you so much for your wonderful wishes, I in turn wish you the most wonderful week filled with l  Details Reply Post time 2019-9-9 06:46

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2019-9-9 06:46
| Show all posts
Sylvana

Login/Register to enlarge
2019-9-8 15:04

I'm not a knitter Wendy, but I love other members who make them, wish you also a wonderful day and t ...

Hello there Sylvana it's always so lovely to hear from you. Please tell us what  your passion is. Thank you so much for your wonderful  wishes, I in turn wish you the most wonderful week filled with love and laughter

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-9-10 01:46
| Show all posts
Hello there. I wait until the end myself:)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-9-12 01:21
| Show all posts
стараюсь собирать по ходу вязания, потом труднее для меня

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-9-19 13:17
| Show all posts
I'm like you, gather all the bits and then put it together

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-11 11:14 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066108 sec., 20 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list