Forgot password?
 Register
View: 158|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

Snow in Summer

[Copy link]
Post time: 2019-10-22 10:49
| Show all posts |Read mode
Hello everyone I hope you are having a great week. When I see all the lovely  patterns for snowmen, I wonder what it would be like to experience  a white Christmas. We in South Africa  do not get snow for Christmas, in fact we are experiencing the most terrible heatwave. Please pray for rain to fall soon

Comments

Old or solved topic in Free talk  Post time 2019-11-21 09:17

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2019-10-22 18:47
| Show all posts
Wendy I will pray for you, that you get rain. :) Not nice for you with Christmas no snow, but in The Netherlands we had also a few years no snow with Christmas. I must say I don't like snow. :) Wish you a very nice day.

Comments

Helli Sylvana its alwaus so lovely to talk to ypu. Thank you for your prayers for rain and I must tell you on Tuesday night we had a small rainstorm even more reason to thank you for your prayers. He  Details Reply Post time 2019-10-24 12:37
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2019-10-24 12:37
| Show all posts

Helli Sylvana its alwaus so lovely to talk to ypu. Thank you for your prayers for rain and I must tell you on Tuesday night we had a small rainstorm even more reason to thank you for your prayers.

Here in South Africa  Christmas  is right in the middle of Summer, so we tend to spend our Christmases a bit differently,  we have a lovely cold lunch and spend the day outside, swimming and playing with the children. You are always more then welcome  to come and spend a Christmas  with us. In fact that woulx be so very lovely.

Wishing you such  lovely day
Xxxx

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-10-30 03:40
| Show all posts
Hello!, it is very interesting to know how different are the seasons of the year in one place of the World or in another. Thank you for sharing your experiences.
Have a nice day!!.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-10 21:35 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.051627 sec., 13 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list