| | |

PinDIY.com

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Hot search: Doll Doll M p cat doll
Author: Turquoise
Collapse the left

What will you think about YouTube channel of Pindiy?

[Copy link]
Post time: 2020-1-10 06:26
| Show all posts

Reply Awards +20 Gold Coins

It will be Goodyear

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-1-10 07:15
| Show all posts
I see it on top now but I don't click :lol :loveliness:

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-1-10 07:37
| Show all posts
yorka 2020-1-9 21:49
I don't think you can upload videos to YouTube and remain anonymous. Nor does it make sense for p ...

Thats what I think, too.  I think they want to attract more users from having presence on youtube but who will contribute content if its going to get them doxxed?

Comments

Exactly. Who will contribute content?  Post time 2020-1-11 19:41

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-1-24 21:32
| Show all posts

Sería estupendo!! y podría enviar videos desde Osorno, Chile... si les interesa.
Ojala se concrete!!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-1-29 06:25
| Show all posts

really a good idea

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-1-30 03:07
| Show all posts

I don't think it's a great idea. This site works because it's a tight knit community and expanding to a website like youtube is asking to expose this community to greater scrutiny. If we were to host our videos here that would be more possible, but video hosting is so expensive that I don't think that would be financially viable - to illustrate, youtube, which of course has the highest ad revenue of any video sharing website on the internet makes a net loss every year for google. It's a nice idea, but I have concerns.

Comments

Also our cooking, shopping videos not bad things , we don't share the patterns on there  Post time 2020-2-1 23:05
Our community open to all people already ... We will not use your any account or name on there ... Only our name will be in there  Post time 2020-2-1 23:02

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-2-1 00:06
| Show all posts

Good points BingleMcDingle! I think it's a bad idea. Imagine a torrent site advertising on yt, it would be shot down in hours.

Comments

Why cooking, shopping or DIY project bad things on there with our name ?  Post time 2020-2-1 23:05
We are here since 2009 :)) Also no need torrent in yt... All films already on youtube before torrent :))  Post time 2020-2-1 23:04

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-2-1 15:52
| Show all posts

If I were you guys, I won't make a social media account for this site. It's risky and there's a big possibility that all the designers will report this site because when we buy anything from this site, it doesn't give the designer any money, they sell their patterns to earn money but we are sort kind of like exchanging the patterns in here with gold coins (I don't know if you get what I mean). There are plenty designers that have mentioned this issues on their social media account and some of them really dislike it. They'll even share the accounts that do steal their work, so imagine what will happen when they find out about this site with millions of paid patterns in it

Comments

you will not watch with from here account ... You will watch your mail account on there... Also no one search who watch the videos :)  Post time 2020-2-3 18:13
I know that, I said "IF" I were you, I won't make an account on there  Post time 2020-2-3 10:22
we will not use your social media accounts:) ... There will be only our account on there ... Also people can share own works what they work on it, shopping or cooking videos :) ..  Post time 2020-2-1 23:01

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-2-2 21:49
| Show all posts
@Turquoise I was making a joke bringing up torrents, but I still think it's sensible not to want to bring more attention and traffic to the site where files are shared.

Comments

Don't take this wrong but Demonoid thought they were "untouchable" also and now they're gone. Love this site, don't want anything to happen to it!  Post time 2020-2-28 13:33
Please don't worry our all servers are at the "not touchable" places :) we are here since 2009  Post time 2020-2-3 18:10

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-2-17 08:19
| Show all posts

Way too risky. America is really getting angry about sharing copyrighted martial.

Comments

Agree!  Post time 2020-2-28 13:32

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-29 07:04 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.087751 sec., 24 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list