Search
Hot search: HAE Baby Xsd car xsd doll Russi
View: 462|Reply: 27
Collapse the left

What are you working on during this time at home

[Copy link]
Post time: 2020-3-24 12:42
| Show all posts |Read mode
I am working on dimensions English cottage, and sewing a laptop case for my daughter to be used as a sewing bag

Comments

Old or solved topic in Free talk  Post time 2020-4-24 08:06

Rate

Number of participants 3Gold Coins +18 Collapse Reason
Sylvana + 14 Awesome!
Sadiebelle + 2 Awesome!
mephala87 + 2 Awesome!

View Rating Log

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2020-3-24 22:38
| Show all posts
Edited by CraftyLouAnna at 2020-3-24 22:42

I have my 2 children and husband at home.  Getting nothing done working around others.
Trying to get out everyday with the dog staying 3m apart from everyone and for the most part they are keeping their distance.

I found some patterns on the Internet to make masks.  It won't stop COVID 19 in close proximity for extended periods, but it will work
as a dusting mask for sanding and help keep us safer than going without.

I have lots of crafting to do but no motivation to start anything.

Comments

I feel stupid now that I didn't think about sewing my own mask :/ Do you mind sharing some patterns or juts websites with them?  Details Reply Post time 2020-3-25 02:29
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-3-25 02:13
| Show all posts
I'm slowly but surely stitching this cute grumpy cat by Svetlana Nemiritskaya. Unfortunately, I seemed to choose too light canvas (mine is ecru, the pattern suggested light beige) and I fear some of the details in white will disappear. After that I really want to stitch this gorgeous Sailor Moon pattern by Viktoriya Ivchenko. I hope the canvas I saved for it would be dark enough to make the white/light pastel effect look good.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-3-28 05:53
| Show all posts
I have not crocheted or knitted anything. Working from home.  Feels shameful to complain, so I have none.  It is what it is.  Maybe this weekend I will get some inspiration.  I'm just exhausted between the workday and taking care of my husband. He does not have the virus; he is just otherwise unhealthy and felling more unwell than usual.  Stay safe.

Comments

I wish I could help motivate you I hope you get to stitch some soon because it really does help with stress Best wish for you  Details Reply Post time 2020-3-28 18:13
Be sure and take care of yourself too. Spend some time just relaxing or doing something you enjoy otherwise you'll get sick yourself and you won't be able to help your husband.  Post time 2020-3-28 08:42

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-3-25 04:43
| Show all posts
I am stitching the Historic Countries Sampler from Gift of Stitching Magazine september 2007 through August 2008. I found the pattern on here in December and started January 1st this year. I've made a lot of progress during the last week! It's a fun sampler to make...it keeps my interest going with different motifs and stitches.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-3-24 20:23
| Show all posts
I've gone back to my favorite cross stitch designer Prairie Schooler and doing one of their patterns.  I'm holding big projects like patching and touch up painting my bedroom walls in reserve in case this lockdown lasts longer.  Would hate to not have a project to look forward too!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2020-3-28 18:13
| Show all posts
DMCrafter 2020-3-28 05:53
I have not crocheted or knitted anything. Working from home.  Feels shameful to complain, so I have  ...

I wish I could help motivate you I hope you get to stitch some soon because it really does help with stress Best wish for you

Comments

Thank you. Hoping to get some inspiration today. Stay safe.  Post time 2020-3-29 00:26

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-3-25 02:29
| Show all posts
CraftyLouAnna 2020-3-24 16:38
I have my 2 children and husband at home.  Getting nothing done working around others.
Trying to get ...

I feel stupid now that I didn't think about sewing my own mask :/ Do you mind sharing some patterns or just websites with them?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2020-3-28 18:16
| Show all posts
Ticha112 2020-3-28 04:13
I was doing a test stitch and had a few projects aligned but one week in isolation and my mojo is co ...

Starting a project is the worst for me to get it going ..hope u get back mojo

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2020-3-29 07:24
| Show all posts
Ticha112 2020-3-28 21:43
That's exactly my problem, I hate starting anything

I agree finishing very hard for me to .:)I am so slow at end of projects seems like anyways

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-4-16 04:57
| Show all posts
I am working on finishing my cross stitch Summer Geisha by Joan Elliot while waiting for my yarn shipment. Crossing my fingers that Ill get my yarn by next week.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-3-24 15:33
| Show all posts
Thank you I love the patterns from Irina Tarasova so I will doing as manyof her projects as I can. Keep safe and all my prayers

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2020-3-25 04:08
| Show all posts
Utube has a lot of patterns for face mask,and sewcanshe has a tutorial and pattern free.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-3-25 23:28
| Show all posts
There are quite a few links on this page.
h t t p s : / / so-sew-easy(dot)com/face-mask-sewing-patterns/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2020-3-26 01:41
| Show all posts
Thanks I will check them out. Stay healthy and safe everyone :)

Comments

I uploaded the pdf files that I had collected in case someone is unable to collect them from the sites I visited the other day. No charges on my part, but PinDIY charges for the file downloads.  Post time 2020-3-26 05:50

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-17 02:57 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.106965 sec., 24 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list