Search
Hot search: Doll Doll M p cat doll
View: 128|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

Designer Search

[Copy link]
Post time: 2020-6-28 22:17
| Show all posts |Read mode
I am in search of this pattern but I don't know who the designer is. I thought it was Erin's Toy Store - Erin Scull but she says no.

Have you seen it in your travels? Do you know who the designer is?
Any help is appreciated. I would love to bounty him.
Thanks for the help.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Comments

Old or solved topic in Free talk  Post time 2020-7-18 12:23

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2020-6-29 01:00
| Show all posts
Edited by pitussa at 2020-6-28 18:04

Searching by image all I get is this: https://pinterest.com/pin/471259548502940445/

It says: Crochet Gazorpazorpfield from Rick and Morty, adapted from a Garfield pattern created by Erin Scull of Erin’s Toy Store (in etsy).

Searching for Gazorpazorpfield I found this, it seems to be the original author: https://www.reddit.com/r/rickand ... at_i_did_last_year/

Here she explains the origin in one comment:
I took a Garfield crochet pattern from Erin Scull (Erin’s Toy Store) on Etsy, and altered/adapted it to create this guy!

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2020-6-29 01:12
| Show all posts
Pitussa, I seen all that including that last link. Wasn't that a nice read? :( I contacted Erin Scull and she showed me her Garfield which is here but she said she didn't know who did the one I'm looking for. I finally gave up and asked about it here. Given the thread you shared here I wonder if maybe there is not a pattern at all? Thank you for looking tho. I appreciate it.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-6-29 01:41
| Show all posts
You can find him on the instagram of @dontmindmoo.  It seems that he does not have a store or sell the patterns.  She has adapted the Erin's pattern.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-29 13:59 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063295 sec., 21 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list