Forgot password?
 Register
Author: atenea
Collapse the left

[Skill Help] Question about Q-snap

[Copy link]
Post time: 2020-1-1 01:42
| Show all posts
another great use with q-snap frames is the rubber claps for thread spools.    place them on the edges (on top of your work) and helps to keep them snug.  found a huge package on amazon for $20

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-1-21 00:01
| Show all posts
I put tissue paper under my snaps

Use magic Report

Post time: 2022-2-10 07:07
| Show all posts
Thank you so much

Use magic Report

Post time: 2022-9-11 18:53
| Show all posts
Very Nice!!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2023-2-20 08:57
| Show all posts
thank you guys a lot for all the explanations

Use magic Report

Post time: 2023-2-21 03:25
| Show all posts
I put a thin paper under the tensioner. This is enough to protect the finished embroidery

Use magic Report

Post time: 2023-3-8 12:38
| Show all posts
I use quilt batting between the snap and the fabric and that helps a lot!  I won't put beads in a Qsnap though - I will typically just bead in hand at the end.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2023-3-15 03:14
| Show all posts
As others have already said, try to put something between your fabric and the clamps. You may also want to twist them a little to un-stretch the fabric when you're done stitching for the day.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2023-8-23 01:27
| Show all posts
I love my Q snap i put pieces of white flannel in between so as to not damage my stitching, and I wash all my pieces after finishing.  

Use magic Report

Post time: 2023-9-4 01:20
| Show all posts
                                                                   Me encantan los Q-snaps y los uso para todos mis proyectos de costura                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-25 21:44 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.038880 sec., 12 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list