| | Promotion| FAQ|
| | |

PinDIY.com

Forgot password?
 Register
View: 104|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

Gifting coins to someone - is there a function pls?

[Copy link]
Post time: 2024-4-25 02:44
| Show all posts |Read mode
I want to gift some coins to another member, but I cannot find an option to do that, can somebody point me in the right direction, please? I would use an envelope, but then it may be picked up by someone else. Thank you so much

Rate

Number of participants 2Gold Coins +15 Collapse Reason
MissPriss + 5 If you click "rate" below a main post or next to the report button on a regular post, you can give coins.
pitussa + 10 Thank you very much!

View Rating Log

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2024-4-25 03:34
| Show all posts
Edited by pitussa at 2024-4-24 20:53

https://www.pindiy.com/home.php? ... dit&op=transfer

Edited to pingt to the right place

Comments

It says „ The function is not enabled or disabled by administrator.“ but I’m sure there used to be a way  Post time 2024-4-25 03:54
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2024-4-25 05:50
| Show all posts
If you can see their posts, you can try rating their posts and give them coins that way. You get a certain number of coins per day to gift to other people via rating their posts, it's no cost to you. You can only rate a post once, though, so I recommend giving them the maximum that you're able to. I like to rate people's posts in the project galleries to reward them for sharing their projects with us and to congratulate them on a job well done. :)

Comments

I’ve just noticed the autocorrect.. a bigger amount  Post time 2024-4-25 06:21
Yes I’m aware of that but I want to gift a bugger sum of gold coins…  Post time 2024-4-25 06:11

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2024-4-25 06:40
| Show all posts
I’ve worked out why I can’t transfer… I need to be level 4… so I will have to find a work around because it lit took me 5 years to barely get to lvl 2

Comments

oh, OK!  Post time 2024-4-25 20:35

Use magic Report

Post time: 2024-4-25 22:36
| Show all posts
If they are aware you want to give them coins (assuming it's not a surprise gift), they may send you urls to threads that you may visit from a different IP adress. Which will give them 50 GC each time.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-5 05:48 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.049859 sec., 13 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list