Register
View: 206|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

Deleting collection

[Copy link]
Post time: 2024-5-16 18:53
| Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Szeh at 2024-5-16 23:45

Hi! I accidentally deleted my collection (I wanted to delete one of the elements I added and clicked the wrong "delete" :'( ), is there a way to un-delete a collection? Some kind of archived folder where I can go to and bring the collection back? It was a collection of bounties I hope will be solved, so it's not a big loss because I can just go through Bounty again, but if there's easier way to get the collection back, I would gladly use it :')

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2024-5-16 18:57
| Show all posts
@Turquoise

Can you help please?

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +20 Collapse Reason
Turquoise + 20 Thank you very much!

View Rating Log

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2024-5-17 09:11
| Show all posts
As much as know no turn back, But I can try from backstage... Could you please give me collection name ?

Comments

Thank you in advance (although if it doesn't work, don't worry)! The collection's name was "Bounties I hope will be solved" (don't judge me, I like simple and to the point lol).  Details Reply Post time 2024-5-17 18:45

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2024-5-17 18:45
| Show all posts

Thank you in advance (although if it doesn't work, don't worry)! The collection's name was "Bounties I hope will be solved" (don't judge me, I like simple and to the point lol).

Comments

@Turquoise don't worry! Thank you for trying! :)  Post time 2024-5-19 19:50
Lovely name for collection:))) Unfortunately, it is gone , I tried from backstage, no result I am so sorry  Post time 2024-5-18 07:35

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-6-3 02:08 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.052893 sec., 14 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list