Post time: 2015-2-22 22:56
| Show all posts
Thanks for sharing!

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-6-14 22:08
| Show all posts
Does this still work? When I download it, there is nothing to unzip. I just get a .rar file that my computer does not recognize.

Comments

I just installed it, so it does still work. You'll need to download a tool to unzip the .rar file. WinRAR will obviously unzip .rar files once it's installed, but you need to install it to use it, w  Details Reply Post time 2015-7-9 05:20

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-7-9 05:20
| Show all posts

Login/Register to enlarge
JewelS6464

Login/Register to enlarge
2015-6-14 22:08

Does this still work? When I download it, there is nothing to unzip. I just get a .rar file that my  ...

I just installed it, so it does still work.  You'll need to download a tool to unzip the .rar file.  WinRAR will obviously unzip .rar files once it's installed, but you need to install it to use it, which is a bit of a catch 22!  Anyhow, I used IZArc, available at izarc.org to unzip the WinRAR archive.  It should be straightforward from there.

Comments

Your tip from Izarc was great. Thank you so much for sharing!  Details Reply Post time 2018-12-16 00:13
You're very welcome!  Post time 2015-7-20 23:39
Thank you very much Generica!  Post time 2015-7-16 04:17

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-3-20 22:56
| Show all posts
Merci pour ce partage :)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-4-14 04:58
| Show all posts

My mother

mother, there is such a mother I often feel inferior! She has no clever hands, she can only cook the meal, not delicious. She can only make clothes and shoes, can not be beautiful. She is not eloquent, saying no. So my students, because there is such a serious blow to my mother's vanity, not to bring the students home! I even blame the unfair fate, how can I have such a mother?
's mother in the home,air max pas cher, Lu Xun is a willing ox bow. She is really like a cattle, silently, silently dedication, dedication of her youth, dedication of her life! She is just giving, we often say that she is silly, her silly only she will pay, do not know how to recover. However, she is really stupid,tn requin pas cher, why will pay, but also dedication? She is willing,stylo mont blanc pas cher, why she is willing? Really do not know, her ideal is what? What is her values? What is happiness in her eyes?
if a home is a novel or a television drama, the mother's life is in a supporting role, because she does not have the edges and corners, the nature is not assertive, rational can not say, no reason but nagging. Her life, only seemed to be,hogan outlet, father have a wife,air jordan pas cher, I have mother, housework done, more labor, so mother is green,hogan interactive outlet, and laity don't appreciate green beauty!
< p > to refer to my mother, I is really very ashamed, wrote so many log, no is separate wrote mother of,scarpe golden goose, frankly mother left me too soon the, some things have been forgotten, remembered, also feel not what to write.
mother's life is unknown,golden goose outlet, she did not understand the outside world, she is not interested in money rights, but they do not know, this is not the two, she kept the daughter are looked down upon! Her unknown, let us misunderstanding, misunderstanding she left we can not live, let us ignore her in the family toiled, but felt as if she were more of a hindrance, wouldn't feed your burden! Now think about it, really is a sin! A deep sin!
Related Articls:

Blockbuster or swallow pearl

The father

hogan outlet

In this regard, some analysts have pointed out that, from the bank's profit model, the current concept of private banks are anxious to fry up there is a risk. A concept lost certainly going through stock valuation regression, which shares the concept of cash may not be able to stride forward singing militant songs.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-8-10 03:38
| Show all posts
que vien para comprimir archivos

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-8-10 03:38
| Show all posts
como se puede comprimir en varios partes las carpetas

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-8-12 12:07
| Show all posts
Edited by LavenderHaze at 2017-8-11 20:10

This is a GREAT resource, (you DO actually have to have the ability to open RARS before you can open this file. I had to get one, free, in the Google App store). The Wizard makes it so easy to create compressed files at the desired size. Plus it's wonderful for the down-loading person, who will only have to unload ONE rar--not every single rar indiviually, and then add them all to one file, get rid of the excess folders, etc., etc., which is a real hassle if the are many!! So it's perfect for both the uploader and the downloader!Worth a million GCs.  Thank you!!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-2-11 02:14
| Show all posts
Thanks very much!)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-3-4 04:38
| Show all posts
Is this the trial version that only lasts for so many days or uses?  I purchased Winrar years ago, but haven't used it in ages. There are other programs that extract files, but I liked Winrar the best, just have not zipped files in a while.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-25 18:49 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060871 sec., 16 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list