Hot search: Doll Doll M p cat doll
View: 6854|Reply: 95
Collapse the left

Attachment Prices

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-12-2 04:46
| Show all posts |Read mode
Hi To Dear Users ;

We done some arrages about attachment prices...

You can put your prices according to your levels....

Lv.0    max. can put  "50" gold coins
Lv.1                       "100" gold coins
Lv.2                       "200" gold coins
Lv.3                       "300" gold coins
Lv.4                       "400" gold coins
Lv.5                       "500" gold coins
Lv.6                       "600" gold coins
Lv.7                       "700" gold coins
lv.8                        "800" gold coins
Lv.9                       "900" gold coins
lv.10                    "1000" gold coins

And Free patterns charges can not be big than 10 gold coins

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +1 Collapse Reason
TVB + 1 Thank you very much!

View Rating Log

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2018-7-29 04:11
| Show all posts
I just dont understand why people with hundreds of thousands of coins would need to charge two or three hundred for a single file. It would make more sense for the lower levels to be able to charge more as they are the ones with less coins usually.

Comments

I agree but I feel like the dope who doesn't charge. The last item I looked at was 400 GC and I started thinking I must be the dumb one so the last two I posted were at 200 GC (although the patterns  Details Reply Post time 2021-4-17 08:05
I totally agree with you !  Post time 2021-2-8 22:03
Here Here !!  Details Reply Post time 2020-7-10 13:15
Reply Support 13 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-7-22 02:23
| Show all posts
Thank you, though it's getting costly :(

Comments

it is but if you apply the hourly bonuses and say thankyou for patterns you search for it adds up quite quickly  Details Reply Post time 2020-7-10 13:15
Reply Support 5 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-4-2 19:27
| Show all posts
Hyaviv 2019-4-2 00:28
Somehow I was able to figure it out. Cannot send message to any moderators. When I try, a pop up  ...

Thanks! So many more that I need to figure out on this forum..no idea how to get reward for posting a pattern which someone in bounty area was asking for, no idea how a person gain credits, how to get from one level to another... I know, may be stupid questions that people already know so well, but when you just started and no idea where to look for answers....
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-2 05:30
| Show all posts
Awesome! Thank you... :D
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-5-5 05:27
| Show all posts
Im new to this site & im struggling understanding many things. I have questions maybe i can get help with them here cause ive been through other threads but cant seem to find what i need.

I have downloaded a few patterns but i dont know what rar downloads are or how to open them. Pdf patterns, no problem, i know those.  

Ive noticed a few that i looked up have different prices listed & im confused. Like on one it says the pdf pattern name then in ( ) next to it is the file size, number of downloads then the price of 50 gold coins. BUT when you put the mouse over the pdf file a box comes up & it says purchase price is 50 gold coin & download cost is -30 gold coin. Does that mean it is both, so it would be a total of 80 gold coin?? (link to the specific pattern: http://www.pindiy.com/forum.php? ... seworthy%2Bstitches)

Then ive noticed on other patterns there are more than one file to download. Does that mean it is in 2 parts or are they 2 different sizes of pattern? I dont know, im struggling understanding things here & i feel really stupid like it shouldnt be this hard. Perhaps im over thinking it (link to the specific pattern im referring to: http://www.pindiy.com/forum.php? ... seworthy%2Bstitches)

Im just getting back into cross stitching again, i havent done it since the 90's, so all this online stuff is completely new to me in the cross stitch world. Thanks so much!

Comments

Hi purplecheryl31; First of all welcome to our site .... Our download cost : 1. step for user price (you can see near the files) 1. step 30 gold coins (standart dow  Details Reply Post time 2020-5-5 16:40

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +30 Collapse Reason
Turquoise + 30 Thank you very much for asking!

View Rating Log

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2020-5-5 16:40
| Show all posts
purplecheryl31 2020-5-4 23:27
Im new to this site & im struggling understanding many things. I have questions maybe i can get help ...

Hi purplecheryl31;

First of all welcome to our site :D....

Our download cost : 1. step for user price (you can see near the files)
                              1. step 30 gold coins (standart download cost each file)

Rar file open with FREE "Winrar" program... Please download to your device for open them ...
Zip files can open again winrar proram ...
Also like this part1 and part2 , part3 etc... Continiously parts means "all parts for one big file"

You have to download all parts and open them together (you can open with winrar program again) :D

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-8-28 23:24
| Show all posts
Does the site not remember which files I've downloaded so that I don't have to pay twice to buy it?  I've got files in my 'My Downloads' section so I know I paid for them some time before or they wouldn't be in my download section... right?  But when I go back to the page and click on the pattern link I'm charged the buy price again AND the attachment fee again.  Why am I charged for buying it again when I already paid to buy it some time ago?  It's already so many coins without making it worse by charging me multiple times for the same buy.  I get that I might get charged the attachment fee every time I try to download it, but more than one BUY fee isn't right, is it?

Comments

B00
Yes Turquoise, I can understand that would be how it would work for the download cost...but the BUY cost doesn't need to be twice too, does it? I'm falling out of love with it all to be honest. I ju  Details Reply Post time 2019-8-29 03:31
Only one week free for downloaders .... For download failures ...  Post time 2019-8-29 02:51

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-4-17 08:05
| Show all posts
Fishys 2018-7-28 15:11
I just dont understand why people with hundreds of thousands of coins would need to charge two or th ...

I agree but I feel like the dope who doesn't charge.  The last item I looked at was 400 GC and I started thinking I must be the dumb one so the last two I posted were at 200 GC (although the patterns themselves were pretty pricey).  It seems the cost of everything is going up these days, food, gas, oil, AND patterns - JMHO.

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +10 Collapse Reason
ghiromi + 10 Agree with you!

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-4-2 00:28
| Show all posts
Turquoise 2019-4-1 23:39
Hi Hyaviv;

If you have a pattern which is asking in bounty area .... You have to upload in here : ...

Somehow I was able to figure it out. Cannot send message to any moderators. When I try, a pop up message said i am not allowed  to send message Maybe I am doing something wrong?  My opinion: new people on the forum should be able to send message to moderators as they are the more entitled persons to help. thanks

Comments

Yes, you have to raise lv.1 for send pm to moderators... But you can send me here your post link , I can inform lolitta for your name :))  Post time 2019-4-2 09:33

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-2 05:08
| Show all posts
Great!!! I hope it will help with the pricing

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-2 06:11
| Show all posts
Thank you for the information.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-2 15:23
| Show all posts

Thanks for the information.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-2 16:13
| Show all posts

Thanks for the information.:loveliness:

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-10 22:59
| Show all posts
But they're keeping 30% of the coins when your patterns are downloaded, not 10%. So you might want to adjust your prices.

Comments

I am so sorry I don't understand your point... You are lv.5 you can ask 500 gold coins for your sharing patterns ... You though low price for your sharings :)))  Post time 2017-12-11 00:09

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-1-21 14:33
| Show all posts
great information, thanks!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-2-6 20:30
| Show all posts
I don't understand the reason behind the "attachment" charge--why not just charge the full number of gold coins for the download of the chart?

Comments

Attachment "charges" goes to uploader user account... After %30 tax ofcourse  Post time 2018-2-6 21:54

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-2-26 08:15
| Show all posts
Already so sick of trying to figure all this stuff out

Comments

thankyou guys for helping me, how do i post my work?  Details Reply Post time 2020-7-10 13:12
Give reply's on other works and patterns in every dairy + the hour task, Post your work, you must do something to earn your coins, I started also on this way. :)  Post time 2019-4-2 19:38
I guess you need time in here for "figure it out " :))) If you need help we are here ...  Post time 2018-2-26 08:22

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-29 03:52 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.128043 sec., 20 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list