Miriabilia Summer Queen - All Done!!

I finally finished Mira's Summer Queen. It was a long time getting her to this point. I take my stitching with me when we go out driving. We came home, and I left her in the truck as we were going out the next day. Well, overnight the truck got stolen. I was heartbroken after soooo much work! Well a few days later they found the truck, crashed and on it's roof in Mayerthorpe, Alberta. (We live in Edmonton). The thief had taken absolutely anything that was removable and they could sell. The truck was a right off. Well, with any roll over there is debris in the ditch. So I went walking the ditch, and there my Queen was! Stained, wet, smelly and yucky. I washed it and soaked it and washed it...well you get the point! And now, here she sits in all her glory, not a perfectly clean fabric, you can still see some of the stains under light, or I see them because it know they are there, one way or the other.

I was not sure about the frame? Do you think it takes away from her? I would welcome your suggestions :-)

I hope I didn't ramble too much! Enoy her and have a great rest of your day wherever you are !

Section