RosarioV Publish time 2015-5-5 06:03

Ideas for amigurumis eyes ... that you have used?

Ideas for amigurumis eyes ... that you have used? Once utlilicé lentils food, I painted black and glued them to my pequeñlo amigurumi of 5 cm and was beautiful English bulldog ... Look at their eyes from my bulldog ... :D

Jo Linz Publish time 2017-5-19 22:44

I would have never thought of using lentils.Cute bulldog!

juliamonadoan Publish time 2017-2-2 06:32

For now I've mostly used safety yes and sewed moving eyes. Once I crocheted eyes for the doll myself/ Loked great!

Everia Publish time 2024-4-19 22:34

Very creative! I think polymer clay is perfect for crafting your own custom sized eyes for small plushies, if the safety eyes don't fit or you don't like the look of it. You only have to bake it for a few minutes if the bead is small! Embroidery is also feasible and pretty on miniatures.

Polarkitt Publish time 2022-3-8 10:53

That's super creative and awesome to see! I usually use safety eyes or crocheted eyes, it depends on the project really. Some amigurumi look better with the safety eyes rounded and shiny, and the crochet eyes look better when you need reallllly big eyes I think.

petrica Publish time 2016-1-17 08:42

Nunca se me habría ocurrido utilizar algo así pero es una buena opción.
Dependiendo del tamaño de mi figura yo suelo tejerlos lo más similar posible al ejemplo, o hacerlos con nudo frances. Yo no consigo ojitos de seguridad ni parecidos...
Gracias por la idea :D

Spicey Publish time 2019-2-20 23:23

I've used the wiggly ones and the safety ones but more and more I'm interested in the embroidered ones. Youtube is my go to when I want to learn anything new. I found a couple of really good ones downloaded to try.

BlueTanager Publish time 2023-10-20 20:07

I use shank buttons sometimes due to the variety of colors. They're also much easier to copy in resin if I need a very specific color.
Am thinking about felting the eyes as it looks so neat in some projects!

ldee13 Publish time 2016-7-2 09:20

I have used clear safety eyes that I paint myself, buttons and the decorative glass stones used in fish tanks and gardens. If using the stones, the dolls will not be for children.

Littlespider Publish time 2023-4-13 05:57

Igual que la mayoría, ojos de seguridad, bordados y recientemente pintados con pintura para tela en peyon y luego bordados a la carita. Nunca hubiese pensado en lentejas.

Moreletii Publish time 2021-12-23 07:59

Cute! I’m always very careful with eyes since most of my pieces go to my 18 month old, and he will put anything in his mouth. Safety eyes or crocheted eyes are my go to!

antje Publish time 2015-5-5 17:24

thanks a lot for sharing

toti1418 Publish time 2015-5-5 21:19

Muchas gracias por compartir.

LucyLocket Publish time 2015-5-6 00:22

Thanks for sharing that - I would be afraid that the lentils would deteriorate over time but as you have excluded the air with paint, that might not happen.

RosarioV Publish time 2015-5-6 00:26

static/image/common/user_online.gif LucyLocket static/image/common/clock.gif 2015-5-6 00:22 static/image/common/back.gif
Thanks for sharing that - I would be afraid that the lentils would deteriorate over time but as you ...

I have to check, I used fresh eyes lentils 2 months, but at the end I add 2 coats of varnish to protect well ... :)

sundrop016 Publish time 2015-5-7 09:35

I use the wiggly eyes for some of my dolls, but for my dogs I use the dog eyes from the craft store, they look real:)

red aries Publish time 2015-5-14 07:26

Is there a video that instructs how to embroider large eyes onto crochet?I see a lot of foreign patterns that say "embroider eyes" but no explanation on how to do so.

Even if the video is in another language, that's fine.I just need to watch someone do it.thanks in advance!

landlady Publish time 2015-5-21 00:08

I have used safety eyes, or crochet ones for certain animals,used wiggly eyes on small dolls like fairies,but I´d like to try painting some onto felt or cloth in the future as you can make these really expressive I think.

dalangin Publish time 2015-5-23 23:18

excuse me , may I ask pls? what is utlilicé lentils Food??:(

RosarioV Publish time 2015-5-23 23:24

static/image/common/user_online.gif dalangin static/image/common/clock.gif 2015-5-23 23:18 static/image/common/back.gif
excuse me , may I ask pls? what is utlilicé lentils Food??

You have to choose green lentils that have good form, so that both eyes look the same ...

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
View full version: Ideas for amigurumis eyes ... that you have used?