Crescent-Voyage Publish time 2024-4-14 09:12

Can I request for hourly task to stop redirecting after claiming reward?

Honestly, it's getting annoying. There's usually two you need to claim on the same page (everybody hourly bonus and group bonus) and it's frustrating having to press back every time after I click on one of them so I could claim the other.

pitussa Publish time 2024-4-16 23:38

Problem is, this design "feature" is way deep into the site code, I don't see a way to change it easily unless you are the original author of the forum code (opensource from china, IIRC).
Not easy to do, and could break unrelated stuff. It's a "design" choice by the authors.

stitchyman Publish time 2024-4-14 20:51

If you are quick, you can click on one bonus and then the other, but sometimes when I've done this, one of them seems to disappear from the screen, so I just relax and go with the flow.

MissPriss Publish time 2024-4-15 02:46

Right click and open in new tab, or use whatever keyboard shortcut your operating system uses to open in a new tab (usually pressing the ctrl button while you click the link).

Crescent-Voyage Publish time 2024-4-15 11:22

@MissPriss, @stitchyman, these are all great suggestions but what I'm saying is wether it's okay to ask if they should remove the redirecting. I can claim the reward just fine but having to stay in the same page after clicking it would make things easier and take less clicks.

greenteas Publish time 2024-4-15 15:58

maybe you haven't understood the point of this site
it's for fun and anti-stress and relaxing
2 clicks will not kill you
you will get the reward

Crescent-Voyage Publish time 2024-4-15 20:46

Edited by Crescent-Voyage at 2024-4-15 08:58

static/image/common/user_online.gif greenteas static/image/common/clock.gif 2024-4-15 03:58
maybe you haven't understood the point of this site
it's for fun and anti-stress and relaxing
2 clic ...
Of course it won't kill me. It won't kill me either if things are less annoying. Also, my main question was whether I CAN REQUEST for this and instead of things like "oh you can ask this *user*" or "no, you can't" people are just telling me tips on how to claim the reward. Also I might be new here but I thought the point of this site is sharing patterns and not unnecessary clicks? Sorry if I seem rude but I'm just frustrated.

Crescent-Voyage Publish time 2024-4-15 21:16

I understand that the site needs clicks to keep going and I accept it if the redirecting can't be removed but people seem to be missing the point of my question.

pitussa Publish time 2024-4-16 00:50

Edited by pitussa at 2024-4-16 16:36

I just open the tasks from bookmarks, I agree the whole forum (not just the tasks) is very awkward to use.
Have my solidarity. It's even worse for us mods ;)

Crescent-Voyage Publish time 2024-4-16 01:16

static/image/common/user_online.gif pitussa static/image/common/clock.gif 2024-4-15 12:50
I just open the tasks forom bookmarks, I agree the whole forum (not just the tasks) is very awkward...

I see. I actually set the task page as my browser homepage for convenience. I'm okay with the current way to claim the reward but I just thought that it would be more convenient if it doesn't go to another page every time you press it. And yeah, I agree the site is indeed a little awkward overall. Most of it is alright as it is but I'm hoping it will get better in the future.
Pages: [1]
View full version: Can I request for hourly task to stop redirecting after claiming reward?