Search
Hot search: Doll Doll M p cat doll
Author: waterlillie
Collapse the left

[Tips Discussion] My new toy

[Copy link]
Post time: 2013-12-18 01:59
| Show all posts
I use my Ipad for patterns.  I scan and upload a copy of the chart into One Note or Evernote and then stitch from that.  

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-12-20 01:38
| Show all posts
I use my iPad for stitching with the program Evernote.  I would like to know what you are using to have your markers on your stand.  Interesting setup.

Comments

See below.  Post time 2013-12-20 04:22

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2013-12-20 04:21
| Show all posts
I use an old music stand. I put some magnetic boards on it. I used to hold the pattern on with magnets, until I replaced the pattern with tablet. I put my markers in a magnetic pencil holder I got at Walmart (with an extra magnet inside to hold it more securely). Magnets also hold my scissors, needles, tweasers, etc. I use a paint type program for the pattern, it allows me to highlight symbols with different colors and to cross them off when I've finished.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-12-30 04:05
| Show all posts
Wow ... another use for my iPad.

Love it.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-12-30 23:45
| Show all posts
What a great tool, this is one I will definitely be looking into further!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-12-31 02:01
| Show all posts
Myhershea replied at 2013-8-29 21:28
Try the app Goodnotes that's the one I'm using on my ipad . It's pretty good I like it.

Thanks for the info! I'll check that out.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-1-6 09:53
| Show all posts
Great idea.   And another reason why I 'need' a tablet.  :lol

I wonder if it work work on a kindle?  Without a stylus obviously, but they can read pdfs and can enlarge.  Hmmm....  

Comments

I usually use a jpg, but if it was a pdf you probably could use kindle. My husband has a kindle fire, he didn't like it for a tablet, and got one like mine. I like to cross off the stitches as I do th  Details Reply Post time 2014-1-6 11:15

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2014-1-6 11:15
| Show all posts
MumNZ replied at 2014-1-5 19:53
Great idea.   And another reason why I 'need' a tablet.  

I wonder if it work work on a kindle? ...

I usually use a jpg, but if it was a pdf you probably could use kindle. My husband has a kindle fire, he didn't like it for a tablet, and got one like mine. I like to cross off the stitches as I do them, so I really need the pen (not the same as a stylus). I use it a lot, it does run the kindle app. It works great for crochet patterns, makes it easy to take along.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-1-12 07:19
| Show all posts
Great idea. Thank you.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-1-27 09:20
| Show all posts
xstitch4life 2013-8-14 02:47
This is a very neat idea! I wish I could figure out how to do this with my iPad!

Do you know the name o the app that you are using? I do this on my laptop, but I would really like to use my tablet for it.. but I cna't find an app that works well enough.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-29 20:41 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064963 sec., 18 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list