Register
Search
Author: grandma
Collapse the left

Dutch Speaking Members - Nederlandse babbelbox

[Copy link]
Post time: 2013-8-31 16:34
| Show all posts
Nu ik eraan denk, nog even een vraagje: weet jij wat het betekent als er bij bepaalde patronen "reward" staat en een (serieus) aantal munten? Moet je dan klikken op "I answered" en kan je die munten dan krijgen of hoe werkt het? Ik heb daarover ook nog nergens uitleg gevonden. Ik hoop dat jij daar al wat verstand van hebt.:D

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2013-8-31 16:56
| Show all posts
Edited by ladycoco at 2013-8-31 10:55

als je dat patroontje hebt en het plaatst, klik je in  de bounty area op ik antwoord en plaatst de link waar je het geplaatst hebt en dan krijg je de bounty punten vanzelf.

When you have that requested pattern, you place it as normaly on the forum, then you go back to the bounty area and click on I answer and copy the link where you have placed the requested pattern, then you wil get your bounty points

Comments

after posting the pattern, copy the link and paste it in the Bounty post, no need to wait for moderating, the link will be the same.  Details Reply Post time 2013-9-5 03:20

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-9-1 01:51
| Show all posts
Ik ben niet zo goed met de computer en weet echt nog niet goed hoe die bountysectie werkt. Spijtig, want ik heb een aantal patronen waar naar wordt gevraagd. Ik zal het eens moeten uitproberen. Mijn computer zal wel niet ontploffen zeker?!;P

I am not so good with a computer and I really don't understand very well how the bountysection works. It's a pity, because I have several patterns people asked for. I think I'll give it a try. My computer wouldn't explode, would he?!;P

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +3 Collapse Reason
pixy + 3 Thanks for the Dutch lessons!

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2013-9-1 01:58
| Show all posts
allereerst moet je het patroon plaatsen in de daarbijbehorende groep, als dat goedgekeurd is en geplaatst, ga je naar de bountyafdeling, daarin staat bovenaan een knop I answer, die klik je aan en vult de link in waar het patroon staat en dan komt het allemaal goed.

First you have to place that requested pattern in the right section and after the moderator has approved it, it will be placed, then you can copy the link from the top and then go to the bounty section and pres the button I answer, copy your link in that textblock and everything wil come out perfectly.

Comments

after posting the pattern, copy the link and paste it in the Bounty post, no need to wait for mpderating, the link will be the same.  Details Reply Post time 2013-9-4 20:12

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +3 Collapse Reason
pixy + 3 Thanks for the Dutch lessons!

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-9-1 02:58
| Show all posts
Danke für den kostenlosen Niederländisch-Unterricht! Ich finde die Sprache sehr interessant. Allerdings habe ich noch etwas Mühe mit dem Verständnis :o
Zum Glück gebt ihr auch die englische Übersetzung an.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2013-9-1 03:05
| Show all posts
Edited by ladycoco at 2013-8-31 20:32

ja dat heb ik met reden gedaan, als ik me in een ruimte bevindt met een heleboel mensen die een andere taal spreken, die ik niet kan verstaan, heb ik altijd het gevoel dat ik in de maling genomen wordt.

ja, dass hab ich mit einen grund gemacht. Ich hasse es nähmlich when ich mich in einen Raum befindet und man spricht eine andere Sprache wie ich, ich hab dan immer das gefühl dass man sich lustig macht über mich.

Yes i did this with a purpose, because when I am in a room full of people and they speak a foreign language, that I do not understand I Always get the feeling that they make fun about  me.

Comments

ik vind dit super ich vind es super it is super  Details Reply Post time 2014-2-4 17:52

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-9-1 03:29
| Show all posts
Eerst ga ik nog even een vraag stellen aan Ladycoco. Het is misschien een beetje een domme vraag (je weet dat ik nog zoekende ben hé), maar hoe weet je wat de bijhorende groep bij het patroon is?

Beste Pixie, bedankt voor de muntjes, ze zijn altijd welkom. Zeker omdat het bij mij nog niet zo snel gaat. Ik moet geduld leren hebben, wat heel moeilijk is voor mij. Ik word een beetje duizelig als ik de hoeveelheid van sommigen zie.:P
Gelukkig zijn de Nederlandse lessen gratis.;P Ik amuseer me hier anders kostelijk!
Duits ken ik ook, maar dat is al een tijdje geleden. Ik zal eerst nog wat moeten oefenen!

First I'm going to ask a question to Ladycoco. it maybe is a silly question (you know I'm still searching), but how do you know what's the right section of the pattern?

Dear Pixie, thank you very much for the coins, they're more than welcome. Especially because, for me at the moment, it's not going so fast. I have to be patient, but that's very difficult for me. I'm getting a bit dizzy when I see the amount of some others!:P
Happily the Dutch lessons are for free.;P I am amusing myself here very well.
I know German too, but it's a long time ago I've spoken it. First I have to practice a bit more!

Comments

coor je vertelt je leerlingen te oefenen, dat is ook goed advies voor jou coor you tell your students to practice, that advice is also good for you  Post time 2013-9-1 03:38

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2013-9-1 03:34
| Show all posts
je hebt een haakpatroon of een breipatroon, dat zijn al 2 aparte groepen met elk een eigen moderator met een hulpje

Either you have a crochetpattern or knittingpattern, that are already 2 separate groups, each group has it own moderator with a help/sidekick

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-9-1 03:57
| Show all posts
Zo is het inderdaad al wat duidelijker. Ik zoek het wel uit.

Mijn leerlingen zullen hun talen in andere lessen moeten oefenen, want ik ben geschiedenisleerkracht. Als ik dat uitleg in een andere taal, dan zullen de resutaten er ook naar zijn, vrees ik!:'(

That's a clear explanation. I take my time to search it out.

My pupils shall have to learn their languages in other lessons, because I am a teacher of history. If I explain that in another language, I think the results won't be that good!:'(

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-9-3 23:04
| Show all posts
Gevonden, leuk

Found it, nice

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-19 17:00 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.099302 sec., 22 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list