Search
Hot search: Doll Doll M p cat doll
View: 1398|Reply: 35
Collapse the left

[Processing Crafts] Owl Bag Progress

[Copy link]
Post time: 2014-1-8 05:51
| Show all posts |Read mode
Finishing up the bottom, soon to start on the main part of the bag!!! I get to learn a new stitch too!! Getting excited! :D

I needed a break and my son isn't cooperating with me to finish his mittens so...I'm working something fun! :loveliness:

@medillon61 ((HUGS))

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +50 Collapse Reason
medillon61 + 50 I Love It! Any More UpDates!

View Rating Log

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Author| Post time: 2014-1-9 11:21
| Show all posts
***UPDATE***

Oh my gosh these new stitches were so hard to get the hang of with this type of yarn! The pattern calls for the Lion Brand Homespun. It's a bulky weight yarn, which I have never used before, and it's rather stringy and catchy. Oh but it's just so beautiful and soft! I really am loving it and plan to use more of it! :)

The new stitches are the back-post single crochet. When I started the actual bag rounds from the bottom I had to do one row of the BPsc and woo what a doozie! I got the hang of it though and now am back to working single crochet stitches! So excited to see the bag starting to come together! I cannot wait to get more done!!! :D :D

I hope you like the new pics! Stay tuned for more! ;P

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2023-12-23 15:51
| Show all posts
Thank  you  very  much  for  sharing this  great  pattern  love  it

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-9-4 14:38
| Show all posts
Very  nice.  Thank  you  for  sharing

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-5-20 23:23
| Show all posts
¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*• Nice work, well done •*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-12 02:44
| Show all posts
Very nice! Beautiful! Thank you very much for sharing !!!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-3-26 06:15
| Show all posts
Thanks for sharing reptilegirl27!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2022-12-9 06:35
| Show all posts
КРАСИВАЯ РАБОТА! СПАСИБО!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-5-29 17:55
| Show all posts
Looks cool! Well done.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2022-12-12 15:24
| Show all posts
Nice work, well done!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-11-29 17:20
| Show all posts
Отличная работа

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-6-8 20:10
| Show all posts
bravo, nice work

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-1-8 06:09
| Show all posts
Very nice thanks for sharing

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-1-8 06:29
| Show all posts
This looks great!  How exciting you get to learn something new too!  Sorry to hear D isnt cooperating :(   How is he enjoying his extended break?  We had to de-program mine she was up way late and sleeping to noon or 1!   Today we had a 2 hour delayed opening and when I took her to school just after 10 this morning it was -8 brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.  I have a feeling they are going to call a delay again tomorrow too.  Thursday its going to be way better and by the weekend I am hearing 50!!!!!!!  I cant wait!  It will feel like summer after this deep freeze!  Hope all is well!

Comments

Of course there are updates! I'll show you elsewhere (wink)  Post time 2014-1-27 23:05
The new stitches were a pain with this yarn but I got it! It's looking so awesome I'm so pumped! And keep warm momma! We'll have time to thaw out soon enough :)  Post time 2014-1-8 08:36
Yup that's why d is being a brat today! 2 weeks of staying up ridiculously late and sleeping in...schedule busters SUCK! We had a great vacation though!  Post time 2014-1-8 08:35

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-1-8 06:58
| Show all posts
Very nice ! :)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-1-8 07:11
| Show all posts
Very nice start! Looking forward to seeing the finished bag :)

Comments

Thanks, I went to page two and had a look, love the yarn!!  Post time 2014-1-9 13:19
I posted new pics on page 2 if you are interested ;)  Post time 2014-1-9 11:34
Thanks! I just started adding in the main color...sooo excited! :)  Post time 2014-1-8 08:37

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-1-8 08:12
| Show all posts
That's a pretty color! I'm still at the point when every pattern I do has something new in it, so it's really interesting. Can't wait to see the finished bag.

Comments

I added some new updates pictures on the next page of you see interested. I didn't want to make a new thread for a little update :/  Post time 2014-1-9 11:34
Thanks! And I know I just love starting a new pattern that teaches me new tricks! I get so excited! This one though was a bit of a pain bc of the type of yarn. I got it though YAY!  Post time 2014-1-8 08:33

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-1-8 08:46
| Show all posts
coool   cant wait to see the finished bag

Comments

I am gonna check it out .... sorry I missed it before :)  Post time 2014-1-9 11:49
Hi there C.Momma! If you are interested I just posted a couple updated pictures on the next page. I didn't want to start a whole new thread for only a couple pictures :)  Post time 2014-1-9 11:37

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-1-8 09:12
| Show all posts

The bottom looks very nice. Can't wait to see the new stitches you are going to use for the side of the bag.

I seem to see some plastic mat under the bottom of the bag.  Are you making 2 layers of the bottom and inserting the plastic mat in between so to have a firm bottom?

Comments

I just added some updated pics on page 2 if you are curious to see. Thanks for all your continued support! You are always so sweet ((HUGS))  Post time 2014-1-9 11:35
Yes mame! Woo nothing gets by miss carton! Hahaa!  Post time 2014-1-8 13:32

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-1-8 11:04
| Show all posts
Oh this weekend baby its going to feel like summer!  Its going to be 58 here oh yeah time to open the pool and start up the BBQ!  I cant wait and I know the dogs feel the same way they dont want to be out there either.  And we wont talk about my little eskimo this morning she was not happy "I cant MOVE!  Is all I heard!  I cant believe they didnt call a delayed opening for tomorrow it is going to be just as cold as today.

You need to do an updated pic I want to see the new stitches too :)

Comments

boosters. As much as I'm looking forward to the higher temps I wish they'd just wait until spring. I don't want a sick baby boy again. And he wants snow :(  Post time 2014-1-8 22:12
Enjoy your defreeze! It's supposed to be 43 on Saturday here ..with rain yuck! I HAVE to get this kid outside to play in the snow darn it! And hello nasty colds and the flu! Taking lots of immunity..  Post time 2014-1-8 22:11
Awe poor B...well they called off school again for today here. At least the last two nights D went to bed...somewhat early. He's gonna be a crabby butt again today but a schedule is important...UGH!  Post time 2014-1-8 22:09

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-1-8 16:27
| Show all posts
You're welocme

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-29 02:00 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.319814 sec., 32 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list