Hot search: AR doll Spanish Free russian
View: 29|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

admin, please read

[Copy link]
Post time: 2014-7-14 17:41
| Show all posts |Read mode
admin, please listen to me.

After the anger last week -racist manifestations- in the French chat, I have read many of their posts during the weekend. With the help of my daughter, she is a perfect French speaker and often in France.

Leaders of this chat are Malida and chrystalle13, they form the opinion and influence others girls negatively.

I am appalled and angered, this girl are no members of the forum. Our forum is their online-chat-room.
They abuse our forum as a chat room, to rate other girls and download charts. They have no interest in our community, they don't share and don't want anything to do with other members.
They speak publicly, I have downloaded the chart and send it via gmail now to the group.
Their only interest is to make money ,everybody rates everybody for every Good night, Good morning. Chrystalle13 got 105 coins rating for telling the other girls, I'am travelling away.

They refer to us as enemies, we spy in their chat ,we disturb their chat. They despise us ,
because we are not French and make jokes about other members. Malida says, that's the French culture! Most of them are racists, nationalists, possibly, only French is good, everything else does not count. They have no respect for other cultures or religion or nationality. It's a group of intolerant people, who feel superior to all others.

I can't tolerate it, for me it is common to make jokes about other peoples religion or culture.
Maybe I'm too old to understand these jokes and verbal gaffes, but this is against my moral conceptions.
Russian people are not my favorite friends, but I don't go to russian members and tell them, you are an idiot, because you are not German.

Roseline asked whats the background for the warnings given by Turquoise for rasistic jokes,
Malida answered;  only advertisement

Admin, please, do something against such tendencen , so we can keep a friendly climate.
thank you for listening.

the main group:
Cecile62: 0 threads--- Level 6
Chrystalle13: 13 stitch diary threads-- Level 7
Malida: 2 threads---- Level 7
Fulgur: 0 threads----Level 5
Celesta04: 4 threads---- Level 5

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2014-7-14 20:21
| Show all posts
Edited by Turquoise at 2014-7-14 14:35

I checked all users and I talked these users....

I warned for bad words... And this situation Under Control....

Also FREE TALK area for "Free Talk"

There are spanish and italian forum ... This site exist for Handwork and friendship....

You don't want to Free talk area moderating anymore... And I said to you please don't moderate in this area...

Please don't remove rates anymore....

I realized when I talked these users,  some of them are Muslim.... Not French... If you play a game with Nainen please stop Dear Bleu....

Also When I talked with these girls they promised to me.... they will pay attention about their words in the forum... Actually I can not found Racist word in the replies....

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2014-7-14 23:33
| Show all posts
Edited by Bleu at 2014-7-14 17:35

Turquoise ,I did not start this discussion, that was you .
and now you've changed your mind.
I didn't even know, what's going in French Chat.

and don't forget, it was you, who told me to watch the french girls
and it was you, who send out the warnings to the french girls

I'am not playing any game with Nainen
she reported to you, not to me
hopefully they will talk about the weather

just open your eyes, they will tell you everything you wanna hear
because they need this place for their online chat.
Thats it.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-7-15 01:14
| Show all posts
Edited by Turquoise at 2014-7-14 19:26

No , She reported first to you... I saw in free talk area reports this discuss.... And I asked to nainen and to you...  I received same messages and same name from you and from nainen it means you and nainen talked about this situations...

OK If it is under my control why do you wrote to admin with this post???

I informed to admin...  

Also I said before they can talk about weather in free talk area.... like that chatings connect to people in our site... Our users talked in Italian and spanish forums too ...

I said warn to users about "Racist" words or actions, if you found ... But you remove all rates from in this forum belong these users???? Which reason "irrelevant"...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-24 21:49 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.056799 sec., 16 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list