Search
Hot search: HAE Baby Xsd car xsd doll Russi
View: 14239|Reply: 58
Collapse the left

[Crochet] Crochet Hooks

[Copy link]
Post time: 2016-2-17 17:36
| Show all posts |Read mode
Hi, I have been using regular steel hooks all my live but recently I have tried KnitPro soft hooks and I also get one Clover Amour. Unfortunately I only can find 2mm hooks or above, I have never found 1mm or 1.5mm. I know they can be bought via Amazon but They are pretty expensive plus shipment is not usually free. Anyone has tried 1mm clover amour hooks? Worth the amount of money they ask?
Thanks

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Related collections:

Post time: 2021-3-15 00:00
| Show all posts
Try the hooks from Tulip Japan. They are the bests

Comments

Gracias por compartir  Post time 2023-1-17 05:59
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-6-6 07:17
| Show all posts
Did you look on ebay ? I bought mine on it, except my fav ones are the clover soft touch (the 'boring' brown ones).

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-5-21 23:25
| Show all posts
Hello! And I'm knitting hooks, Tulip company. they say they do it in Japan. The quality and price of course. I take with a rubberized handle and gilded by Gold Tulip hook. Insanely happy with them!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-6-28 20:05
| Show all posts
I need a recommendation for some good in-line crochet hooks, any material, so long as you've had good or best experience with them...I currently only have Susan Bates or Boye aluminum hooks and I'm not very impressed by them and want to invest in a nice set of hooks. Price is not important...thank you guys in advance!

Some of the problems with my current hooks are that they are too blunt at the tip or too shallow in the hook part making it a pain to gain any speed or efficiency as I either keep dropping the loop on the hook or it's a pain to poke it through the stitch I'm working...I know the particular yarn might have something to do with these issues, but I feel that with the proper hook that would be minimized by and large....again thank you in advance for any advice!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-11-4 06:29
| Show all posts
I have a full set of Tulip Etimo hooks, 2 to 6 mm and a set of Tulip Sucre Bead hooks, 0,9 to 1,75 mm. The two sets include 15 hooks in total, all with cushion grip. I've never had any better hook in my hands. They are really high quality hooks, I absolutely recommend them.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-5-6 19:56
| Show all posts
i used to use clover hooks too, but when it comes to small hook, like 1.5 mm, etc, its better to use a full steel one. but also like to use the Wood cable ones, they usualy comes in smaller numbers and feels good in the hand
try alie express or shopee!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-6-13 14:49
| Show all posts
Yes, try eBay. The prices are very reasonable and sometimes shipping is free. You may have to wait, as alot of stuff comes from overseas.  I usually don't mind the wait if the item is worth it.  Just a thought.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2016-11-12 16:16
| Show all posts
amor puro 2016-11-11 12:13
I have the same situation. I´ve never tried one..Is it worth the money?

Al final compré el Amour de Clover a Amazon. Vale todos y cada uno de los euros invertidos.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2016-10-2 18:50
| Show all posts
I have a 1.5mm Clover Amour bought via Amazon and it absolutely worth every penny, I have never found a 1mm Clover AMour hook but would definetively bought it if I ever found it.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-3-12 03:52
| Show all posts
have you tried Aliexpress? Maybe there is this hook too without shipment.  

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2016-3-12 04:17
| Show all posts
sueni 2016-3-11 20:52
have you tried Aliexpress? Maybe there is this hook too without shipment.

Thank you sueni. I am gonna give a try

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-6-30 23:49
| Show all posts

n

bencede.aliexpress deneyi derim

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-7-26 01:12 From mobile phones
| Show all posts
Very good ! thanks

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-8-19 15:17
| Show all posts
On the Aliexpress have some sellers that sell the full kit of this type of hooks. Some of my friends purchased from there end it came up quickly and everything ok.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-10-1 22:23
| Show all posts

a movement of 3 groups.

Male chest training shows a man of charm generous chest is the praise of male body idioms. so only need to pay more attention in these two areas.[(a) the 22 minute hard corps basic principles of muscle trx straps movement  >1 in order to allow the modafinil online muscles to rest; 2 3 4 cize and then use the contraction of the triceps of the barbell to restore in situ. Then (15 fist horizontal bracing horizontal bracing +10 +5 ups X8 group). To spend every part of the practice of at least 2 different kinds of cheap cartier love bracelet equipment exercise, a movement of 3 groups.
   step by step. In the gym and nutritious food collocation can effectively control the intake 22 minute hard corps of calories even in the fitness effect is obvious In order to consume the body heat. generally has the game hall. do not teach the LZ see is white. Must take 90 ~ 60 minutes of time to concentrate on the exercise of a part of each action to do 10 to 8 groups not by the swing of the upper body inertial force the left palm to support on the stool Two alternate training ABS deltoid to both sides barbell bench press >5 A.

?NewsID=467

net spip.php?article157

?NewsID=485

?article67

?article2446

?article124

?f=6&t=97551&view=unread#unread

?article1135

?mod=viewthread&tid=42&pid=2963&page=1&extra=page=1#pid2963

?article3099

?f=10&t=313780

?topic=2.msg46752#msg46752

?f=6&t=30435448&view=unread#unread

?mod=viewthread&tid=48&pid=81&page=1&extra=page=1#pid81

?article2213

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-16 18:13 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.178228 sec., 29 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list