Search
Hot search: Doll Doll M p cat doll
View: 235|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

How to delete a downloaded file from my iBooks

[Copy link]
PinDIY
PinDIY  Post time 2018-7-11 10:15 |Read mode
I purchased a lovely cross stitch pattern and was in the middle of downloading the pattern when the internet went down.  When the internet came back up I returned to the site and tried to re-download the file.  It will not allow me to purchase the pattern again instead it continues to pull the copy that was downloaded and appears in my iBooks.  This copy is corrupt and the file cannot be unzipped.  I want to delete this copy out of my iBooks so that I can go and purchase a new fresh download and hopefully that will solve the problem.  But I cannot find a way to delete the download out of my iBooks or to pay for a pattern a second time once I have already purchased it once.  Please any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

Old topic in free talk  Post time 2018-8-8 22:45

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2018-7-12 02:09
| Show all posts
I don't think you can delete the record from your ibooks.

Did you delete the original file from your computer and try again?   That's what I would do if it's a corrupt file.  That way your computer sees it as a new download and won't try to use the old corrupted file.
If the file itself is corrupt report it so the moderators can remove it from the site.

A link to the original file would be great so the mods can read your post and look at the file in question.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-7-11 14:32
| Show all posts
Link of the pattern please
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-29 04:45 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.065221 sec., 19 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list