They will move to right places ... :)))  Post time 2018-11-18 22:22

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-11-18 03:53
| Show all posts
x-kitty 2018-11-15 18:55
I did according to the instructions.
But the pattern did not appear for download.

The pattern will appear for downloading after it has been moderated and sent to the right forum.

Comments

I am uploaded 2 patterns: 2018-11-14 and 2018-11-16 They are in the Post new thread (All Book Resources Patterns Magazine). At first, these patterns were marked in red, now are black. Тhese the pat  Details Reply Post time 2018-11-18 16:46

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-11-18 03:57
| Show all posts
Hi Leopard it's the "All other process like old times..." that is not working for me.....I no longer have the tags to upload it goes through the percentage thing and then there are no buttons to upload to site and it doesn't show in attachments or files as there is anything there.

Comments

See if this is the problem. Read this explanation: Allowing Sites to Run FlashIn order to run Flash, you have to enable it for specific sites only. There is no longer an option to enable it for  Details Reply Post time 2018-11-18 04:09

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-11-18 04:02
| Show all posts
Edited by leopard danio at 2018-11-18 04:14
diystuff 2018-11-15 20:53
It would make more sense for the patterns awaiting moderation to not appear in searches because you  ...

In my opinion, this new system is the best of all we have ever had!  It has solved a LOT of problems so far.

You'll be able to download the files as soon as the moderators approve them. You are being given the chance to see what patterns will be approved beforehand. I think you should be thankful.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-11-18 04:09
| Show all posts
Azbee 2018-11-18 03:57
Hi Leopard it's the "All other process like old times..." that is not working for me.....I no longer ...

See if this is the problem.

Read this explanation:

Allowing Sites to Run Flash
In order to run Flash, you have to enable it for specific sites only. There is no longer an option to enable it for everything all the time. One way to specify a site for Flash is to click on the Manage exceptions button under Content Settings – Flash as shown in the screenshot above.
As you can see, I have added the NetAcad site I was talking about earlier with Behaviorset to Allow. This method is a bit cumbersome since you must go to the Settings page, etc. The easier way to allow a site to run Flash is to go to the site and then click on the little icon to the left of the URL in the address bar.
The icon will either be a lock icon if the connection is using HTTPS or it’ll be an information icon if the connection is non-secure. When you click on this icon, you’ll see a bunch of settings you can configure for that particular site. Towards the bottom will be Flash. By default, it should be set to Use global default (Ask), which means the browser should ask you if you want to enable Flash for a site that has Flash content.
However, in my experience, the browser never actually asks me to enable Flash content even when there is clearly Flash content on the website. So, I have to basically select the Always allow on this site option in order for Flash to work. Note that you may have to close the tab and reload it in order for the Flash content to appear correctly.
That’s about it.

Comments

write to me and tell me what's going on, please. I don't get it  Post time 2019-3-13 04:04
I click in not support by mistake and cant get it off!! Sorry -.-''  Post time 2019-3-12 20:30
Reply Support 1 Not support 1

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-11-18 05:09
| Show all posts
Hello I did the flash thing and it helped with some of the problems but I am unable to upload anything I don't have those buttons anymore and as one person says I am no longer getting gold coins for logging in and out or anything else except for spending.

Comments

I'm trying but I can't upload the pictures.....to show you the screenshots....Grrrrrrrr I am getting very frustrated......  Details Reply Post time 2018-11-19 03:42
can you take a screenshot, please?  Post time 2018-11-18 17:55

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-11-18 09:22
| Show all posts
KnittingAngel 2018-11-15 10:20
i keep trying to post but haven't been able to get threw grrrrrrrr
the only way i can find the post  ...

I to am having issues uploading new patterns for Crochet.  I tried yesterday but have found out that they were blank threads although I did select the file and picture, not sure what is going on.   I do not like this new system at all, it has changed and I am not sure if it is even working properly.  I don't know how to post properly, as i have tired again but it seems that it will not upload the picture and file.   Can someone please help us with this

Comments

Here it is the tutorial. Please read it to learn more about the new system, which I think it's excellent, btw!  Details Reply Post time 2018-11-18 18:33
I wrote a tutorial about it. I'll upload it soon. Please, can you take a screenshot?  Post time 2018-11-18 17:56

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-11-18 09:39
| Show all posts
I am not able to upload patterns, I have allowed FLASH but still there is no box to choose the coin cost of the pattern.   When i select the pattern file and the picture, it shows that is is 100% and then I get nothing else.   When I posted a pattern, the moderator said it was a blank thread.    What is going on???  I have patterns to post and nothing, this new system is not very good.

Comments

Picture must upload in image area... Attach button for only pdf , rar and zip files... Could you please try again tell me results now  Post time 2018-11-18 22:19

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-11-18 16:46
| Show all posts
leopard danio 2018-11-18 03:53
The pattern will appear for downloading after it has been moderated and sent to the right forum.

I am uploaded 2 patterns: 2018-11-14 and  2018-11-16
They are in the Post new thread (All Book Resources Patterns Magazine).
At first, these patterns were marked in red, now are black.
Тhese the patterns were moderated, but for downloading did not appear.

Comments

Did you get any rate by moderator or did you get "move" notice from a moderator?  Post time 2018-11-18 22:20
can you take screenshots, please?  Post time 2018-11-18 17:57

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-11-18 18:33
| Show all posts
AZimmer 2018-11-18 09:22
I to am having issues uploading new patterns for Crochet.  I tried yesterday but have found out th ...

Here it is the tutorial. Please read it to learn more about the new system, which I think it's excellent, btw!

Comments

I have learned about the new system and have read the tutorial several times, but it is still no help for the problem that am having. I have tried several times to upload new patterns. The new syste  Details Reply Post time 2018-11-19 03:47

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-29 07:08 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.051574 sec., 15 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list