Register
View: 56417|Reply: 622
Collapse the left

New Upload proccess!!

[Copy link]
Post time: 2018-11-16 01:20
| Show all posts
i keep trying to post but haven't been able to get threw grrrrrrrr
the only way i can find the post about new upload process is a very tiny line on the top of the page on the right side.
new tasks don't work for me. i use to get points when i signed in now i don't. i don't get points for replying to a post or posting in free talk. i can't get into knitting to see the new patterns so maybe i can get some points. not sure if i understand about posting new patterns so i can earn points. i have a dozen or more patterns that i can share but being that things seam to be still messed up i don't dare post them

i think i understand, but there is still a problem.
1. all pattern must be per-approved on the same page   
2. you choose you category and do as you did before
3 we have to wait for them to be approved and then they will be moved to the proper forum. i hope i got this right

so i went here  to see new patterns i went to new and this is what i got   i was unable to attach a picture or the page address so you could see what i was getting  but i was unable to read nor understand it.

so i am not sure what i am doing wrong. do i understand any of the new instructions to putting up a new thread and if so is it just that there is still a glitch in seeing the new knitting threads

Comments

I just managed a knitting pattern I think  Details Reply Post time 2019-3-3 13:48
I to am having issues uploading new patterns for Crochet. I tried yesterday but have found out that they were blank threads although I did select the file and picture, not sure what is going on. I  Details Reply Post time 2018-11-18 09:22
Sorry Dear KnittingAngel... I tried today add new post ... I can not either .... I reported our tech team I hope it will solve as soon as possible  Post time 2018-11-16 14:45

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-25 12:44 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039779 sec., 16 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list