Collapse the left

Newbies how to earn gold coins FAST

[Copy link]
Post time: 2019-3-14 01:18
| Show all posts |Read mode
Have you visited the bounty area?

Sorted for knitting:

http://www.pindiy.com/forum.php? ... mp;orderby=dateline

Even if you don't already have one of the requested bounties, consider getting it to upload.

You can earn MINIMUM 500 or more gold coins very fast!

Comments

Old topic in Free talk  Post time 2019-4-12 08:55

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +6 Collapse Reason
bs.frog + 6 EXCELLENT ADVICE!

View Rating Log

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2019-3-14 02:59
| Show all posts
Edited by Sylvana at 2019-3-13 20:08

If a member ask for a special pattern in the Bounty, that member must give a reward for it, for example 500 coins. The moderators send all the reguest to you and you can choose the best pattern. Then you must give that member the reward you want to give 500 coins.
Be sure that you have enough coins. It can be that it takes a long time, sometimes more then a month before a member click on I answer and upload the pattern. It's not a case to earn fast coins on this way. :)
I

Comments

Yes indeed, Duckeyed. :)  Post time 2019-3-14 03:18
Indeed that is true, :)  Post time 2019-3-14 03:09
But only one can be rewarded for the bounty. Its up to the requesting member.  Post time 2019-3-14 03:07
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2019-3-19 23:37
| Show all posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-3-21 07:04
| Show all posts
As a newcomer, I'm trying to read through all the threads to learn how to navigate...I came across this thread and went to the bounty area...I have quite a few of the patterns requested. I uploaded two, and although I am anxious to upload more, I am waiting until they are approved to make sure I did everything correctly (hopefully).....I didn't want to waste everyone's time by uploading a bunch of threads if I was doing something wrong...

Does anyone know approximately how long it takes to get a thread approved, usually? I mean, is it days, or weeks...will they let me know if I did it wrong, and do I then have a chance to correct my errors?

But, thanks for the advice!!

Comments

Seems to take a bit longer recently but usually in a day or two uploads are approved. It can happen within hours too though! guess it just depends how busy the mods are. Link the approved pattern i  Details Reply Post time 2019-3-21 20:22

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2019-3-21 20:22
| Show all posts
Knitfaced 2019-3-20 18:04
As a newcomer, I'm trying to read through all the threads to learn how to navigate...I came across t ...

Seems to take a bit longer recently but usually in a day or two uploads are approved.

It can happen within hours too though! guess it just depends how busy the mods are.

Link the approved pattern in the bounty thread then in a couple more days you should receive the bounty. If not pm the bounty mod

I'm not sure if the bounty requester has to approve it first but I believe they do before the bounty is released.

Good luck! looking forward to seeing some knitting bounties released :)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-3-18 03:36
| Show all posts
It can take a VERY long time (and possibly never) to have your bounty request filled, I've had one pending for at least a year.  I would buy it if I could but it's out of print :-(  Purchasing and uploading is an excellent idea if the item is available. I offered 5,000 GC and no one seems to have the pattern :-(

Comments

Does this mean your bounty gold coin offered is taken and then never returned? If so, bounty should run for a chosen time... I'll have to hunt to see what pattern you are looking for Generous bou  Details Reply Post time 2019-3-19 23:31

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2019-3-19 23:31
| Show all posts
TheKnitter 2019-3-17 14:36
It can take a VERY long time (and possibly never) to have your bounty request filled, I've had one p ...

Does this mean your bounty gold coin offered is taken and then never returned?

If so, bounty should run for a chosen time...

I'll have to hunt to see what pattern you are looking for :)
Generous bounty!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-3-14 07:31
| Show all posts
Excellent advice knitknitknit :loveliness: posting something that there is a bounty for is a great way to earn coins! Also good to remind members and especially new members to look through bounties to see if you have something a member is looking for :)

Comments

It is a great idea, never know what a new member can bring to share. Great if they check the Cross Stitch bounties too!! :D  Post time 2019-3-15 00:57
Yes I check every day, plus it was a reminder for knitting since there are several patterns I'd love to have :) I don't know of a way to earn coins faster, bounty is a lot of coins very fast!  Post time 2019-3-14 21:59

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-3-14 03:09
| Show all posts
Bounty is not just for knitting only. All requests for just about anything can be made there.  Minimum to request a bounty is 500 gold coins.

Comments

True I sorted for knitting because knitting patterns get lost in all the others.  Post time 2019-3-14 21:57

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-3-15 00:30
| Show all posts
It's a great ideia, every one wins, and if is in the bounty the patterns slhoud not exist in the site :) so is  good for everyone ;P

Comments

Good point Carol. :D  Post time 2019-3-15 03:01

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-3-14 07:50
| Show all posts
Great information! Thanks

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-3-17 04:01
| Show all posts
Thank you for the explanation

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-3-17 18:59
| Show all posts
Also thank you :)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-29 14:02 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.097413 sec., 26 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list