| | |

PinDIY.com

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Hot search: Doll Doll M p cat doll
View: 1805|Reply: 123
Collapse the left

What will you think about YouTube channel of Pindiy?

[Copy link]
Post time: 2020-1-2 14:11
| Show all posts |Read mode
Hi To All;

We have an Idea .... We want to offer new way to share our DIY videos, Local shops, local fair videos or your "want to do" lists in the future videos ... As you know it will be our   first outside sharing idea ... What do you think?  Personally I would like to see your videos... I would like to see crafter people"s works or plans on the future:loveliness: , Local fairs , local shops or all another hobbie idea videos ... If you have another think about it please share with us .... Or why are you thinking "it will not be good idea" ?

Thank you so much for all your reply and votes
Multiple Polls: ( Maximum 7 choices ), Total 75 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote

Comments

Old or solved topic in Free talk  Post time 2020-8-26 11:02

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +1 Collapse Reason
admin + 1 Thank you very much!

View Rating Log

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2020-1-2 16:19
| Show all posts

Reply Awards +20 Gold Coins

good idea!!!!!

Comments

Thank you... It excited me :))  Post time 2020-1-3 16:40

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-1-2 17:30
| Show all posts

you can learn a lot from videos, it is a good idea

Comments

I agree :))  Post time 2020-1-3 16:40

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-1-2 19:01
| Show all posts

Lovely! Go ahead!

Comments

It excited me really !!!  Post time 2020-1-3 16:40

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-1-2 20:42
| Show all posts

Interesting idea. Not for me though ;)

Comments

Only name on there will be "Pindiy"... No your real name, no user name ... Also youtube has lot of DIY videos they are not copyright issue on there .. Or our cooking videos will be nice :))  Post time 2020-1-3 16:40

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-1-2 21:59
| Show all posts

Good Idee !!!

Comments

Thank you .. It excited me really  Post time 2020-1-3 16:41

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-1-2 22:09
| Show all posts

Could be interesting to see!

Comments

I agree ...It excited me really  Post time 2020-1-3 16:41

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-1-2 22:34
| Show all posts

I'm not sure that opening the doors for more scrutiny would be in the best interest of this site.  We do have the occasional designer complain and take down, but
this would be inviting more governmental scrutiny; and not just the local government.   The US is trying to protect their intellectual rights for digital media, but
that may change to more enforcement of their artistic designs as well.   Copyright laws and such.

If PinDIY was to produce their own videos to share or to share others........ would you use youtube to contain your video and bandwidth?  And would it be any way related to this site
or would it be considered a new entity; which is your best option.  Youtube is already filled with do it yourself videos and instructions.  But the idea of advertising new and interesting fabrics and fibres with ideas
might be a niche idea.   As I was going through a magazine I found musk ox fibre...........very expensive, but it sounds interesting.  They have a farm; non profit in Alaska.  Now that kind
of video might be interesting to learn about and the area of this farm for visits etc.

Comments

The copyright issue is that we actually don't buy the patterns directly from the designer itself, so the designer doesn't earn any money when we buy it here, they'll get so crazily mad at this site  Post time 2020-2-1 15:44
You know many designers really against piracy, many designers posted this issue on their instagram page, some are even reporting it too, be careful, this site could get taken down by government  Post time 2020-2-1 15:39
I'm absolutely agree with CraftyLouAnna, if you make a youtube channel then people can easily search for this site, and many designers will report this site because of piracy and copyright issues  Post time 2020-2-1 15:37
I feel the same. I think bringing more attention is just asking for trouble.  Post time 2020-1-30 03:05
Still not sure this won't bring more scrutiny to the pinDIY free site. But I suggest a small starter video or two to see how it goes, especially for people who travel and would like to shop crafts.  Post time 2020-1-3 22:24
good point... it's scary that way. they can put down the site  Post time 2020-1-3 20:09
Only name on there will be "Pindiy"... No your real name, no user name ... Also youtube has lot of DIY videos they are not copyright issue on there .. Or our cooking videos will be nice :))  Post time 2020-1-3 16:01
i agree as well. this site has its haters. more attention will generate more complaints. i would create the community and keep it here and not publicize it.  Post time 2020-1-3 14:01
I also completely agree with CraftyLouAnna, Puppy and Hakemieke, great points!  Post time 2020-1-3 07:45
I agree with this thinking..think very good of laws and copyrights.. it is a pirate forum for lot of countries  Post time 2020-1-3 07:31
I absolutely, completely agree with CraftyLouAnna.  Post time 2020-1-3 00:05

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +10 Collapse Reason
pitussa + 10 Thank you very much!

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-1-3 00:07
| Show all posts

i think haul videos and craft shop with me videos and such would be fun, or maybe basic tutorial videos but at the same time have to watch because the us goverment it known to crack down on stuff even if its not based in the us

Comments

Cooking videos, Proccess videos, shoping videos, next works ideas of ours will be nice (I guess ) ...  Post time 2020-1-3 16:03
Only name on there will be "Pindiy"... No your real name, no user name ... Also youtube has lot of DIY videos they are not copyright issue on them ..  Post time 2020-1-3 16:02

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-1-3 00:48
| Show all posts

It seems to me something new but at the same time a bit risky.

Comments

for me too ((  Post time 2020-1-3 18:03
Cooking videos, Proccess videos, shoping videos, next works ideas of ours will be nice (I guess )  Post time 2020-1-3 16:03
Only name on there will be "Pindiy"... No your real name, no user name ... Also youtube has lot of DIY videos they are not copyright issue on them .  Post time 2020-1-3 16:03
For me too   Post time 2020-1-3 07:32

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-29 07:03 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.113520 sec., 30 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list