Hot search: HAE Baby Xsd car xsd doll Russi
View: 157|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

ok. to moderators: or you explain me about the magazines rules or

[Copy link]
Post time: 2020-3-7 12:01
| Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by soul33 at 2020-3-7 17:31

Hi moderators. since I want to be sure I'm not stealing any pattern or magazines from others I want to know the rules and who is checking out if some magazines patterns and so on are legal to upload or if there's permission or not. I asked many times but no answers, I wish this time you can reply.. l don't want to be forced to contact each author every time to see if the pattern or mag are from them authorized or not, I wish so to know the rules or if there's a way, since I want to be sure and I want to be able to make discernment between what magazines / patterns are ok to download and what not  . Thank you..

Comments

I send a PM please read it  Post time 2020-3-8 19:56

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Author| Post time: 2020-3-7 14:17
| Show all posts
Edited by soul33 at 2020-3-7 16:06

PS an update. I asked to some of authors of many patterns and books here and they said they never authorized and are illegally spreads. since they make a lot of efforts its right to support them. I didn't named them the name of the forum or gives links, but I wanted to be just sure if they were the ones that post here or not.  I wish to get only patterns that are really spread for free and use my coins just for those real free patterns but there's a way to see what are the ones really free and what not? , I think the best thing is to not download anymore or /and purchase the work. One probably think it's ok to download but is important to do the right discernment and understanding that, we have to purchase what we use/take. One it may give a look to a magazine to see if the content it's what one need and can make it, or delete in few hours, but once the magazine or pattern is used or its what one search, it's right just to support the original author.
What happened exactly to me:
I've found about this web few days ago. At the first I thought it was the original authors that spread their patterns and magazines to get also them virtual coins to gain others patterns and magazines. it looks like something legit. Then I started to think about the fact we have to  "do not steal". So I wanted make a discernment.. , especially, , actually, after reading the instruction L "Si dimostra quando il furto sia peccato mortale, e si rigettano le scuse dei ladri" at page 251 (Istruzioni Morali Sopra La Dottrina Cristiana "), of the  father Idelfonso Da Bressanvido " about the  Steal" and  I've started to be more aware and concerned about what was the difference to steal a magazine or a virtual pdf. the answer was "no one difference". Probably  many don't realize enough about it, but the best thing to do is to purchase and support the work.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-18 11:03 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057053 sec., 16 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list