Post time: 2021-3-4 17:38
| Show all posts

Agree.. I think people will indeed stop coming here

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-3-4 23:20
| Show all posts
Yesterday I tried to download one of scanned cross stitch patterns. The price was 300 coins which I had at the moment and paid for the attachments. I failed to download the pattern and the message Igot is not clear to me - for make a Gold coin you must have at least 0(?????)( the forum download attachment gold coin -199 . Please, who can explain what is meant. In English or in Russian no difference.

Comments

Maybe a bit of good news, for 7 days after you bought an attachment, you don't have to repurchase it, you can download it from the iBooks section for the basic download fee.  Post time 2021-3-5 10:43
It could be that you tried to download a repaint file. For those, the download fee is 199GC, which you have to pay in top of the attachment price. The total cost of that pattern is 499GC.  Post time 2021-3-5 10:42
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-3-6 04:03
| Show all posts
как купить золотые монеты? или как получить самым простым и быстрым способом?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-3-6 19:27
| Show all posts
My Tasks page has nothing available to apply, no hourly bonus and all the level type bonuses are greyed out.

Comments

If you can't find them at the New Task tab, please check the Awaiting Task and the Completed Task tabs. If you still can't find any, please report here: https://www.pindiy.com/thread-217867-1-1.html  Post time 2021-3-6 20:02

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-3-6 22:19
| Show all posts
TheKnitter

Login/Register to enlarge
2021-3-2 04:47

I'm a long time member of this forum and think it's disgraceful this bonus has been taken away, espe ...

I agree! I just saw a new pattern that's 500gc! The price gouging needs to get under control. This forum is going to die if they do not stop it.
Reply Support 8 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-3-6 23:06
| Show all posts
Olira

2021-3-4 23:20

Yesterday I tried to download one of scanned cross stitch patterns. The price was 300 coins which I  ...

Это значит, что есть ещё цена скачивания, на электронный формат схем - 199 монеток, помимо цены самой схемы.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-3-6 23:08
| Show all posts
i would also make some of my patterns cheaper... is there way to do this? as people cannot download them without daily bonus :'(

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-3-7 15:20
| Show all posts
greenteas

2021-3-1 14:44

What is the point of this story?
These facts are all in the Forum Bulletin for your reading.

I totally agree.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-3-7 15:23
| Show all posts
My level don't permit to me to post any thread. In wich way can I improve my gold coin enough to download pattern? I think it's bad for Pindiy this new politic.

Comments

Posting new threads do not limited to higher levels. Please make sure you're posting your thread here: https://www.pindiy.com/forum-268-1.html instead of the other boards.  Post time 2021-3-7 16:14
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-3-7 16:26
| Show all posts
TheKnitter

2021-3-1 20:47

I'm a long time member of this forum and think it's disgraceful this bonus has been taken away, espe ...

Absolutely 1000% agree. The whole point of this site has essentially disappeared. I still have some coins that I can use but now I'm BEYOND picky about which ones I'll download (especially since they cost so much these days and it's near impossible to earn enough new coins). I think it's been almost a month now since I've downloaded a pattern! Really sad and disappointing.
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-23 14:23 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.049323 sec., 13 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list