Hot search: Doll Doll M p cat doll
Author: ghiromi
Collapse the left

About generating GC and other issues

[Copy link]
Post time: 2021-3-31 09:03
| Show all posts

Reply Awards +100 Gold Coins

500 gold coins does seem like a very high amount, especially now with the policy change. I know more active participation is desirable but I also wonder if I'll ever really be able to make any meaningful amount of coins.

Comments

Yes, it is a high amount since the people are struggling to collect GC. Some patterns cost a lot in real money but lately here we have also cheap patterns sold very high in GC. Thanks for commenting!  Post time 2021-3-31 17:11

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +6 Collapse Reason
ghiromi + 6 Thank you very much!

View Rating Log

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-4-1 00:04
| Show all posts
kooda 2021-3-27 03:35
Hello,  thank you for sharing your opinion. I do agree with you and think some of the costs for patt ...

Yes I've posted patterns before.  I will look at that link. Thank you

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-4-3 02:55
| Show all posts
Thank you for your well said comments Ghiromi :) I agree with it all. I know it can be hard to collect gc and that it takes time. Those of us who have been here for a long time started at zero too so when you get new member complaining it can be a bit annoying, I understand but it still bothers when some of us have spent a lot of time and real money to contribute patterns that they are bothered they have to 'work' a little for by spending time and participating. I am sure once they are here for a bit they will see it is a pretty good deal. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and have a great day!

Comments

Thanks so much for the rating Ghiromi, very kind of you!  Post time 2021-4-14 00:41
Thanks for your comment! :)  Post time 2021-4-5 17:35

Rate

View Rating Log

Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-4-5 02:00
| Show all posts
I'm just curious. Could the bounties rewards drive the patterns prices up? Today I came across one that was offering 20 000GS. A few years back they were 200-500GS, nowadays they start at 1000+. Just an observation.

Comments

Well, in this case people are just greedy.  Post time 2021-4-5 18:30
I don't think so. I am one of those who put a high price for bounties because I want to help people get coins. As long as I can afford, my rewards will be high and I do not feel guilty for that. :)  Post time 2021-4-5 17:37
I've seen those too, they're for the MCG Textile's Kinkade Disney pieces. They're out of print for years, the company went bankrupt, and a piece fetches over 200USD. I'd say that's a fair bounty.  Post time 2021-4-5 12:34

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-4-5 03:00
| Show all posts
Maybe for some patterns we could base the price off the pattern's price in real dollars. But it might be difficult to set a fair price for all patterns. Interesting and thought provoking post

Comments

That's a good point!  Post time 2021-4-5 17:38

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-4-5 08:21
| Show all posts
with the daily reward gone, would it be possible to reduce the download cost ? some books ore magazines have 5 or more parts to dowload, in the end, the download cost is more than the sharer is asking :-(

Comments

Unfortunately you are right: with the download cost the pattern or magazine itself becomes more expensive and this can discourage to get it.  Post time 2021-4-5 17:39

Rate

Number of participants 2Gold Coins +8 Collapse Reason
Anna33 + 2 well said!

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-4-5 19:09
| Show all posts
The point is:
pinDIY supports these prices and the greed of some members,
because
pinDIYy is an economic company and wants your coins
that is why many members now share the charts in private circles or on VK.com
The whole thing  is only about coins and business
Thats it. !!

Comments

Pity :I  Post time 2021-4-7 01:47

Rate

View Rating Log

Reply Support 1 Not support 1

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-4-6 21:45
| Show all posts
Well said and thank you for speaking your mind!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-4-7 20:00
| Show all posts

s

Edited by Anna33 at 2021-4-7 20:06

Honestly a 400 GC for a tiny pattern is very very very pricey!!!!!
I agree that some never share but putting a huge price wont help other to gain GC it well make it hard to get!  
Edit: I wouold like also to point something is the pattern actually very difficult to make and very pricey like in 25 USD I really dont mind the prices of GC to be higher than 200 GC, but buying a pattern that at least cost 3-10 USD and selling it her with 200-500 GC is just too much!! i just reqeusted a apttern and the price is 400 GC for just a small cupcake pattern, thats why im against the prices now its too much! also sorry for my bad English i tried to express my feelings but im not that good in english.

Comments

OH you dont have to give me any GC, thats so sweet of you to do so, I already contacted an admin and told them about it, they only responded about how to get GC :/  Post time 2021-4-8 01:38
I run out of coins to give. I rate your comment when I replenish, ok? :)  Post time 2021-4-8 01:23
Hello Anna33. I understood your comment very well and agree with you. Some patterns are really expensive with real money but others are sold here more pricey than in the designer shops. Not right.  Post time 2021-4-8 01:22

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-29 00:14 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.236019 sec., 23 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list