Search
Hot search: Doll Doll M p cat doll
View: 483|Reply: 32
Collapse the left

Different problem downloading pattern

[Copy link]
PinDIY
PinDIY  Post time 2021-4-2 15:08 |Read mode
I bought the Just pootling - Kate Eastwood - Pumpkin Mouse this evening, and have been trying to download it since. I keep getting that "This page is not available"
I have never seen this before!
Any ideas?
Thank you, in advance!

Comments

Solved topic in Free talk  Post time 2021-4-13 20:04
Tip: Later on we can use our iBooks to download the patterns we've already paid for. No Gold Coins should be lost in the end. Have a nice weekend y'all! :)  Post time 2021-4-3 02:00

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +99 Collapse Reason
admin + 99 fixxed.thx.

View Rating Log

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2021-4-2 16:31
| Show all posts
Edited by akita at 2021-4-2 10:35

'Dear all,
The site seems to be under construction.
The Chinese technician is unable to give out a warning if things are slow or not working.
So please be patient for a few days. (And hey, it's Easter anyway!)
You can try to download. But I personally cannot at this moment.
Also no Gold Coins are lost with me.
But still....keep an eye at your coins when you try.

Cheers and keep on (Easter) stitching!
Katharina'

I found this on Cross Stitch Chatter group.

Comments

Well, we all experience there is some construction work done these last few days. So if you lost coins, you can always download it a few days later from your iBooks. We'll have to be a bit patient....  Post time 2021-4-2 17:02

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +8 Collapse Reason
greenteas + 8 Thank you very much!

View Rating Log

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-4-2 15:51
| Show all posts
Good morning to all. I may have the same problem. When I try to download a pattern, I get the error message "ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS". I have tried Firefox and Microsoft Edge, deleted all cookies in both browsers and am now at a loss. (Until yesterday, the download worked great in Firefox).
I would really appreciate a hint and thank you in advance for the effort.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-4-2 15:18
| Show all posts
Depending on which browser you use to access this site, you may need to press the F5 button in order to download properly (as soon as you click on the download button).  I use Microsoft Edge so am able to download without any problems, but when I used Google I couldn't always download.  Other than this, I don't know what is wrong I'm afraid.

Comments

Yea... I switched to Edge and haven't had any problems since. I was just going through the new patterns and now I can't find it! I just finished page 10 and it was just new earlier this evening! Very  Details Reply Post time 2021-4-2 15:23

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-4-2 15:23
| Show all posts
stitchyman 2021-4-2 00:18
Depending on which browser you use to access this site, you may need to press the F5 button in order ...

Yea... I switched to Edge and haven't had any problems since. I was just going through the new patterns and now I can't find it! I just finished page 10 and it was just new earlier this evening! Very strange!
Thank you for trying to help!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-4-2 15:33
| Show all posts
stitchyman 2021-4-2 00:30
The pattern I was looking at has been on since 2019, but when I tried to send you the link, it would ...

Maybe it was when I was cruising the older stuff! I found the link in my reports of my spending and clicked again, found it, tried the F5 and still got the same page....
At least it was only 50 and not one of like the 500 coin ones! :)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-4-2 15:44
| Show all posts
I am trying to download the pattern in either Chrome, Firefox or Edge but still see the error message "This page isn’t working right now". I already paid 10 coins for the price. Does anyone get the same issue like mine?

Comments

stesso problema con tre pattern da 400 monete l'uno grrrr  Post time 2021-4-2 16:22

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-4-2 15:14
| Show all posts
stitchyman 2021-4-2 00:11
I wonder if you paid the 50 Gold Coins as well as the 30 for downloading?  Perhaps you only paid the ...

I have been clicking it over and over and each time it comes up with the same page!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-4-2 16:10
| Show all posts
I am having the same problem.  It will take your gold coins for the attachment, but then not able to download the attachment.  Same error message as above.

Comments

Same here -- paid for the pattern and can't download.  Post time 2021-4-2 19:28

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-4-3 07:12
| Show all posts
pitussa 2021-4-2 13:12
It is now working for me. Please go to https://www.pindiy.com/ibooks/ and retry your downloads now.

Thank you for the heads up!! It worked for me also!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-4-2 15:35
| Show all posts
stitchyman 2021-4-2 00:34
How very odd, maybe one of the moderators will be able to help.  I'm signing off now, so good luck.

Thank you again!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-4-2 15:11
| Show all posts
I wonder if you paid the 50 Gold Coins as well as the 30 for downloading?  Perhaps you only paid the 50 and need to click on the link again.

Comments

I have been clicking it over and over and each time it comes up with the same page!  Details Reply Post time 2021-4-2 15:14

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-4-2 15:30
| Show all posts
The pattern I was looking at has been on since 2019, but when I tried to send you the link, it wouldn't let me attach it.

Comments

You can send links if you leave the http part out  Post time 2021-4-2 17:37
Maybe it was when I was cruising the older stuff! I found the link in my reports of my spending and clicked again, found it, tried the F5 and still got the same page.... At least it was only 50 and no  Details Reply Post time 2021-4-2 15:33

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-4-2 15:34
| Show all posts
How very odd, maybe one of the moderators will be able to help.  I'm signing off now, so good luck.

Comments

Thank you again!  Details Reply Post time 2021-4-2 15:35

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-29 07:25 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.121743 sec., 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list