Hot search: HAE Baby Xsd car xsd doll Russi
View: 186|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

Post new Patterns & Magazine SLOW

[Copy link]
Post time: 2021-8-16 14:09
| Show all posts |Read mode
Hello Admin
Why does it take so long for cross stitch templates to be unlocked ?????
Nothing has happened for 5 days.
Hugs and Greatings :)

Comments

Solved topic in Free talk  Post time 2021-8-31 07:04

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2021-8-16 17:13
| Show all posts
Please be patient! I know it's hard, but you have to understand a few things.

So first, the newest approved patterns were posted/got approved on 14/08, that's not five days.

Second, all the moderators are doing this in their free time, and don't receive any compensation for that. I can't speak on behalf of anybody else, but there are many things from real life that could interfere, and those more likely will be prioritized over the site. Like extra work from the day job, family emergencies, broken down computers, etc. Not to mention that we're still in the middle of a worldwide pandemic, which can disturb things very easily too.

Third, sometimes there are some issues with the attachments that have to be resolved before approving them. This could be anything from unknown designers to pages not being in order. Some of them are easy to fix and can be done with a single click, some require hours of work. And that can cause significant delays.

I'm sure those patterns waiting will be dealt ASAP once the section's moderators have time to do them, they are not neglected on purpose.

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +5 Collapse Reason
Rice.Beans + 5 100% Agree!! Patience is the key!!

View Rating Log

Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-8-16 23:01
| Show all posts
I think you must have a little patient because everybody have a right to enjoy some vacation period?
We are all people who do this for free, so please be a little bit more patient in this period ;-)
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-8-16 23:47
| Show all posts
LOL ... the downfall of fast turn arouund ... people begin to expect it
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-16 22:36 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.157416 sec., 20 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list