Search
Hot search: HAE Baby Xsd car xsd doll Russi
View: 273|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

Bounty area problem

[Copy link]
PinDIY
PinDIY  Post time 2021-10-27 20:29 |Read mode
Hello, I started a bounty for a book and I have some answers on the post, but I can't see them because it says replies visible to author only and I am the author, what's the problem and how can I access the answers to have my pattern that I paid for ? Thanks !

Comments

Solved topic in Free talk  Post time 2021-11-23 22:46

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2021-10-27 20:55
| Show all posts
When it says 'replies visible to author only', it means it's visible to a person who replied to a bounty, not to a person who posted a bounty. When someone posts the pattern you are looking for, they will press the button 'I answered' under your bounty (usually with a link to the pattern), and you'll be notified. I believe the moderators will be notified also, and they will sort out the bounty. Then the replies will be visible to everyone, they are usually the hopes that you'd find the pattern you are looking for. I hope it helps. So, be patient and good luck!

Comments

I was also wondering about this too as my first time using the bounty area part. Thank you so much for this insight, it was a great help for me.  Details Reply Post time 2021-11-10 11:41

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +10 Collapse Reason
pitussa + 10 The best!

View Rating Log

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-10-28 07:57
| Show all posts
If it is any consolation, those replies are your usual "thank you" type ones. Threads that were requested in a bounty will be in their respective section (like cross stitch, knitting, crochet, etc.), so chances are good you'll see it in the Post New Thread area before you get a notification about it. After all, there aren't any threads that are exclusive only to one user. Whatever is requested will be accessible to anyone once somebody fulfils it. The bounty itself is more of an incentive for people to upload whatever you've requested rather than a payment. The uploader can (and most probably will) set a price for the attachment that everybody (including the one who made the bounty) will have to pay to be able to download it. However, there is no guarantee that a bounty will be immediately fulfilled if fulfilled at all. Yes, we have some bounties that get fulfilled in a few days, but we have bounties from 2010 that are still waiting, since it is not your regular order with a standard shipping time, it's more of asking the community a favour

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-11-10 11:41
| Show all posts
behave 2021-10-27 20:55
When it says 'replies visible to author only', it means it's visible to a person who replied to a bo ...

I was also wondering about this too as my first time using the bounty area part. Thank you so much for this insight, it was a great help for me.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-11-10 12:22
| Show all posts
thanks for asking & those that shared

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-16 15:32 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.152219 sec., 19 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list