Forgot password?
 Register
View: 221|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

Help with a deleted post

[Copy link]
Post time: 2022-4-2 22:02
| Show all posts |Read mode
Hi, I have a question. Yesterday I publish one post with one design. That design is mine, I'm a cross-stitch designer and I want to share with the community some designs, but the post was deleted because I'm the owner. I can't share my designs but other people can?. I have 2 online stores and work with cross stitch magazines, I want to share my designs I, no other people. Can anyone help me, please?

Comments

Old or solved topic in Free talk  Post time 2022-5-4 18:20

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +20 Collapse Reason
Turquoise + 20 Thank you very much for asking!!

View Rating Log

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2022-4-2 22:28
| Show all posts
so write to the embroidery moderator, let him answer all questions
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2022-4-2 22:58
| Show all posts
I did, but got no response and since I can only PM once every 24 hours, I thought maybe someone else could give me some info here. Thanks :)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2022-4-2 23:33
| Show all posts
This website is designed to steal designs. That is why everyone else can post. They don't care about authors rights

Use magic Report

Post time: 2022-4-2 23:42
| Show all posts
Hi Vasamoes ;

First of all thank you so much for want to share your design with us ... We never delete the post for "owner of the patterns"

Our deleteing rules very simple:

- Duplicate ( If anyone share before you, First post will stay ... If your copy better than first , at that time first post will delete)

- Incomplete patterns

- Unreadable / Illegible charts

Please , Now give me your sharing posts links (I can not see what you share in here, yes I am admin and I can not either :)) )

I want to check and give you an answer :D

Use magic Report

Post time: 2022-4-2 23:56
| Show all posts
I found this :

https://www.pindiy.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=527386

Are there another else ?:loveliness:

We dont accept "converted picture self designs" because it is very easy to make with programs ... Our moderator suppose kind of like that designs ... Anyway , I will move again  to approve section and inform our moderators...

Thanks for sharing by the way ... Lovely design indeed :D

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2022-4-3 01:11
| Show all posts
Thanks so much for the explanation. I'm working on a series of simple designs based on well-known art (such as Mondrian's) and wanted to share them here, it's nice to know I can do it without a problem. I design much more than I can sew and I get very excited when I see my designs come to life, so I like to share some for free so people can enjoy them.

I will take into account their rules so as not to duplicate anything and to always be of good quality. Very kind for answering my questions. Thanks.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-11 09:37 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.076953 sec., 21 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list