Post time: 2012-10-9 17:27
| Show all posts
thanks for sharing this

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-10-9 18:52
| Show all posts
This is a lovely booklet... ( I have it ).. If you love Blackbird Designs it's worth downloading.... Has some lovely designs...

thanks so much

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-10-11 06:35
| Show all posts
Thanks for sharing!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-11-6 17:12
| Show all posts
to who is going to load down: the book it's been divided in 6 parts but download just the first three as the others are just copies!!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-11-7 04:14
| Show all posts

"princifatina wrote to You : About your post in BBD - Honeysuckle Manor your honeysuckle manor is a rip off   Yesterday 17:12   Reply"

This message was sent to me by you princifatina;
I do not desire to receive messages in an offensive manner, if you can't approach people in a polite way, then just don't!
I do not understand how could it be that after such a long time and after this thread was revised by a moderator something changed.
For sure, I had no intention to deceive anyone, there is no charge , so I do not gain coins, so... it isn't a RIP OFF or a FRAUDE.
I do not intend to start downloading to check, please approach a moderator to solve the problem if you are certain that there is one.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-11-7 04:15
| Show all posts
princifatina replied at 2012-11-6 17:12
to who is going to load down: the book it's been divided in 6 parts but download just the first thre ...

"princifatina wrote to You : About your post in BBD - Honeysuckle Manor your honeysuckle manor is a rip off   Yesterday 17:12   Reply"

This message was sent to me by you princifatina;
I do not desire to receive messages in an offensive manner, if you can't approach people in a polite way, then just don't!
I do not understand how could it be that after such a long time and after this thread was revised by a moderator something changed.
For sure, I had no intention to deceive anyone, there is no charge , so I do not gain coins, so... it isn't a RIP OFF or a FRAUDE.
I do not intend to start downloading to check, please approach a moderator to solve the problem if you are certain that there is one.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-11-22 22:02
| Show all posts
excellent! thank you!!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-11-23 01:57
| Show all posts
Thanks for sharing

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-11-23 02:44
| Show all posts
Thank you very much!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-11-23 07:57
| Show all posts
grazie mille!!!!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-2 10:39 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.051007 sec., 19 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list