| | |

PinDIY.com

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Hot search: HAE Baby Xsd car xsd doll Russi
Author: XStitchDoc
Collapse the left

[Tips Discussion] Does anyone stitch from their Kindle/Android/iPad?

[Copy link]
Post time: 2012-8-19 17:44
| Show all posts
I put in a repaint on my laptop so I can make it bigger and stripe what I have done
works purfecct!

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-8-19 19:34
| Show all posts
HollyBlue ответил: 2012-8-17 07:42
Why would you be printing personal
hobby stuff at work. What an odd
post. i work at work and stitch  ...

and why u leave posts that have nothing to do with the subject of topic??u always leave negative comments..never kind...i already noiticed.if u are in bad mood it doesnt mean that other people have to support yours bad mood

Comments

It was a question which had everything to do with the topic, and I'm unable to understand why you felt the need to leap in with such a spiteful reply in text speak. You is spelt YOU not U  Post time 2012-11-11 05:43

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-8-19 20:39
| Show all posts
waterbaby842 replied at 2012-8-19 08:10
Now I want to buy an iPad!!!  Darn you all

Do it! Do it! Do it! :lol

Comments

*sigh* I honestly wish I could but I am going back to school in 2 weeks and am not making any $ while doing so! Gotta pay the bills. Perhaps Santa will be extra good to me....  Details Reply Post time 2012-8-19 22:06

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-8-19 20:39
| Show all posts
dstressd replied at 2012-8-19 15:36
I'd settles for a piece of software that could convince my PC or Tablet that it was an iPad so I cou ...

What kind of tablet do you have?

Comments

HTC Flyer with gingerbread 3.2  Details Reply Post time 2012-8-19 20:49

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-8-19 20:49
| Show all posts
IamJamie replied at 2012-8-19 20:39
What kind of tablet do you have?

HTC Flyer with gingerbread 3.2 <i think>

Comments

There is an app called Freenotes in the market place. It should be similar and should have the same functions as goodnotes.  Details Reply Post time 2012-8-19 21:25

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-8-19 21:25
| Show all posts
dstressd replied at 2012-8-19 20:49
HTC Flyer with gingerbread 3.2

There is an app called Freenotes in the market place. It should be similar and should have the same functions as goodnotes.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-8-19 21:31
| Show all posts
I've downloaded it but it's not that 'user friendly'. I was trying to look through the different functions but everytime I even touch the screen, it draws all over everything when all I want it to do is scroll up LOL

Comments

Oh, that sucks. Sorry. I wish I could be of more help but I haven't used a droid based OS in a while. Hope you find something though!  Details Reply Post time 2012-8-19 23:39

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-8-19 22:06
| Show all posts
IamJamie replied at 2012-8-19 20:39
Do it! Do it! Do it!

*sigh*  I honestly wish I could but I am going back to school in 2 weeks and am not making any $ while doing so!  Gotta pay the bills.  Perhaps Santa will be extra good to me....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2012-8-19 22:27
| Show all posts
I wish I'd had a tablet instead of a laptop when I was in school-- so portable and easy to take notes on or even record lectures with the right app. A lot of textbooks are now available in Kindle or other ebook formats now too-- and MUCH cheaper than actual books (and not as heavy!) I'm using all e-texts for the classes I teach now. It's so convenient and my students actually will READ their assignments!

I know you can often get the small (7") Android tablets for less than $100 USD at BigLots here in the US. I managed to get a surprisingly nice one with a video camera, Androud 4.0, and a micro SD port on sale for $89 last month. (Reg price was only $99.) they almost never have them on display, but I nagged and hounded the store manager until he brought one out if the stockroom to prove they weren't doing an illegal bait-and-switch and I grabbed it and bought it before he could put it back!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2012-8-19 22:33
| Show all posts
A lot of Android users swear by EZpdf and Repligo for reading and annotating (and highlighting) PDFs on Android tablets.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-16 16:41 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.134898 sec., 19 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list