Forgot password?
 Register
View: 273|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

Newto the Group and Im back... LOL

[Copy link]
Post time: 2015-11-30 09:24
| Show all posts |Read mode
Hello everyone... I am from Canada.. way up in the Jamesbay Frotier.. Northern Ontario.. I am a seamstress, crochet, pottery and ceramics.. I do quilt and am very new to cross stitch.. I love sharing and do alot for many charites.. And I love to chat.. and have  lots of fun.. I enjoy cracking a joke..and some  times like to be  plain silly. My nickname.. has stuck withme  since i was a knee highgrass  hopper..  thanks.. for  reading my text.. wishing you all a great week .
 Author| Post time: 2015-12-1 03:27
| Show all posts
Great  to see you here.. Sundrop.. I have  made doll clothese... quilts.. wedding dresses.. tuxs.. for men.. bridesmaid outfits.. the  works..  sold lots at..of things.. for the farmers market..  had a blast sundrop.. wheni i was  young.. I had no m oney.. like  thats isnt outve the Norm lmaoo.. so I sold things.. I made  barbie   clothese..and  ken.. and  sold them  like hot cakes.. lmao.. Ceramics. was a job i had..  s trted  from the  mixing the clay.. to the molds.. and  did some amazing pieces..I have made alots  of country door stoppers.. door drafters.. and I loved lots from Rattie Patties. so that will give youand idea what i have done... im Addictied  in make in things. And a huge pattern aholic.. like some ppls like to collect Stamps.. Coins.. vintage things... etc..  And thanks for the invite  to thi  chatter  section Sundrop.. and heres   an applique of me  just for  you sundrop .. lol
MINNIE MOUSE.jpg
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2015-12-1 03:32
| Show all posts

thanks for  the invite  too tthe group.. I hope we can make  this just as muchas we first did.. when we  came on here..  I like  the new changes  they have made in here Sundrop.. its  really nice.. I see we are  an Admin. now Sundrop.. you jumped up a notch on here  lmaoooooo looks  good on you sis.. As  not  knowing .. that I was a s eamstress ..  there lost ihafvent sh ared.. hopwfully on here we will be able too.. I love to share.. Sundrop as  you have already have  found out.. U RAWKS in my  books..  Please to meet all of you.. If there is anything .. your looking  for.. or wanting  to need help on a project..  or need help in here.. I am here.. if I CAN help...

Comments

who's an Admin? not me  Details Reply Post time 2015-12-1 07:05

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2015-12-19 02:38
| Show all posts
mfsanders

Login/Register to enlarge
2015-12-8 12:13

I am here in Virginia and loving this reasonably warm winter.  Today is about 50 degrees F.  I am ba ...

Welcome too Group mfsanders..   feel  free  to jump into a conversation of  chat..anytime ..  Glad your here... i lvoe all the patterns on here.. is nice to see so many..  id love to see   this area grow..  it can be  fun after awhile..  once  ppls get the hang of it.. whats even nice.. you  get..   points  for  the practice of  posting as well.. enjoy your day.. thank goodness its Friday..

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-11-30 09:37
| Show all posts
I hope you have a nice week, too.  I have seen you in the other chat forum that was open.  Did it close?  I haven't even looked for it, because I don't tend to have a lot of time for chatting.

I used to love to sew, and cross stitch, but I went back to work and now I don't have a lot of time to do the "good stuff".

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-12-1 07:05
| Show all posts
SexyMinnieMouse

2015-11-30 14:32

thanks for  the invite  too tthe group.. I hope we can make  this just as muchas we first did.. w ...

who's an Admin?  not me

Comments

United States Favorites|RSS|Invite Friends Credits: 19|Group moderator: sundrop016 , Cooava , Lakeland , leopard danio  Details Reply Post time 2015-12-4 04:09

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2015-12-4 04:09
| Show all posts
sundrop016

2015-11-30 18:05

who's an Admin?  not me

United States
Favorites|RSS|Invite Friends Credits: 19|Group moderator: sundrop016 , Cooava , Lakeland , leopard danio

Comments

well someone made a mistake, LMAO  Details Reply Post time 2015-12-4 06:07

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-12-4 06:07
| Show all posts
SexyMinnieMouse

2015-12-3 15:09

United States
Favorites|RSS|Invite Friends Credits: 19|Group moderator: sundrop016 , Cooava , Lake ...

well someone made a mistake, LMAO

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-11-30 23:23
| Show all posts
hey SMM
I didn't know your a seamstress also!!  

Comments

thanks for the invite too tthe group.. I hope we can make this just as muchas we first did.. when we came on here.. I like the new changes they have made in here Sundrop.. its really nice.. I  Details Reply Post time 2015-12-1 03:32

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-12-18 19:12
| Show all posts
Welcome back to the group

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-12-18 17:56
| Show all posts
Welcome back

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-12-5 18:00
| Show all posts
sundrop016

2015-11-30 23:23

hey SMM
I didn't know your a seamstress also!!

There is an open International police investigation against this illegal Pindiy website after people complain that their personal information has been stolen like credit card and bank account after they downloaded PDF Patterns with a virus from Pindiy website, Once you downloading or uploading patterns to Pindiy website you are part from this illegal behavior and part from Pindiy website and because of that your name and details will be exposed for this police investigation.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-12-9 01:13
| Show all posts
I am here in Virginia and loving this reasonably warm winter.  Today is about 50 degrees F.  I am back to xs after about 25 years of not doing it.  reaaly enjoying it!  The patterns to be found here are lovely and I really appreciate the OOP ones as they go for sometimes $100 on ebay!

Comments

Welcome too Group mfsanders.. feel free to jump into a conversation of chat..anytime .. Glad your here... i lvoe all the patterns on here.. is nice to see so many.. id love to see this area g  Details Reply Post time 2015-12-19 02:38

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-26 08:07 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.055454 sec., 14 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list