| | Promotion| FAQ|
| | |

PinDIY.com

Forgot password?
 Register
View: 320|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

I'm not have a lot of luck downloading patterns???

[Copy link]
Post time: 2016-1-7 04:34
| Show all posts |Read mode
I'm relatively new here and still trying to muddle my way through everything. I have downloaded a number of patterns and really like them. However, some of them I've had to pay for twice in order to get them to download. I just paid for this pattern, HAED - HAESL19466 Mab of Dreams by Stephanie Pui-Mun Law, and I didn't get any kind of indicator of a download??? So, I didn't get the pattern but I paid for it. Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong, please?

Post time: 2016-1-7 10:55
| Show all posts
From what I've seen there is a price and a cost for the patterns, so the poster charges 50 and the system charges 30. It seems to require 2 purchases.  You should get a message asking if you want to save it if it goes through. You can also look in the payment log on the pattern and see if you paid the full cost.

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +10 Collapse Reason
leopard danio + 10 That's it!

View Rating Log

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2016-1-7 14:38
| Show all posts

Thank you Nickb96. I've done a little more research and I'm not the only one that's come across this issue but I do believe you are correct. It's a total cost for the pattern, not just the 50. Thanks for your help.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-1-9 23:01
| Show all posts
Yes, there may be a charge for the pattern, of which 90% goes to the poster. There is then an addition 30 coin download fee for every file downloaded. For some reason repaint patterns cost 199 to download, so I tend to avoid those. Items you have downloaded will be in your ibooks list for later reference .

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2016-1-11 02:56
| Show all posts
Thank you, eeyipes. I think I'll stay away from the repaint patterns as well. Good advice.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-1-16 05:38
| Show all posts
Hi & welcome, you are paying for the pattern the first time and then you are paying a download charge.  Just be sure to check the price of the pattern as some costs of patterns are very high.  You can email me with any questions you may have

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2016-1-17 12:26
| Show all posts
sundrop016

Login/Register to enlarge
2016-1-15 15:38

Hi & welcome, you are paying for the pattern the first time and then you are paying a download charg ...

Thank you sundrop016. I think I finally figured that out... Yes, some patterns are quite reasonable whereas others cost is very high as you said. Thanks again.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2016-2-6 14:32
| Show all posts
Well, I think it's all worked out for me now. I have downloaded a few more patterns and there does appear to be two separate charges, one for the download and one for the pattern itself. Thank you everyone for your input.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-10-31 12:42
| Show all posts
I don't really understand this either- seems like they could make it just one price and split it

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-9 19:02 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.069324 sec., 14 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list