Forgot password?
 Register
View: 361|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

have a question about reward section

[Copy link]
Post time: 2016-1-31 00:29
| Show all posts |Read mode
I uploaded a pattern that was in the reward section.  It was worth 500 coins.  My pattern was approved and many have downloaded it.  I was very glad to be able to share from my stash.

I don't understand why a week later the reward is still open, I didn't get the 500 coins, and the person who posted the reward may have got it from me.

I just don't understand the process.  The reward is still open, like the design has never been posted.

Sorry to be a bother and not understand.  would someone mind explaining the process to me?  

Thanks so much.
Post time: 2016-2-1 08:11
| Show all posts
Did you post under the Bounty thread and say "I have uploaded this"?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2016-2-1 09:59
| Show all posts
Yes, I did post under the bounty section and said I have uploaded this item.  I also put a comment on the reward that I had uploaded this pattern.

It had a misspelled word in the bounty title, but my title was spelled correctly and our pics and pattern number was the same.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-2-2 06:50
| Show all posts
Go to the forum ' My problem' and start a new thread, explaining as you have done here.
You MUST include a link to the original Bounty request and to the pattern you uploaded to answer it.
One of the mods will take a look at it and get back to you as you cannot send a private email at your level to the mods.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2016-2-2 08:55
| Show all posts
thanks so much for the help.  I just did as you suggested.  I appreciate your taking the time to help a newbie.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-2-3 01:40
| Show all posts

Thank you for taking the time to answer this with a clear and complete answer. YOu have helped all of us newcomers and I for one really appreciate it.

Comments

Thanks elderangel - I know what it's like to be a newbie.....................!  Post time 2016-2-3 08:20

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-2-5 21:18
| Show all posts
Can someone please explain to me what is the reward section? I do not really get this topic.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2016-2-6 07:56
| Show all posts
The reward section is also known as the bounty area.  People put a request for a chart they would like to have and put a reward of 300 or 500 coins.  Whatever amount they would like to set, then if you upload that pattern, their request goes away and you get the reward of the coins for uploading it to meet their want.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-10-31 12:46
| Show all posts
It's helpful to read this but to be honest it's all still very unclear

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-11 12:06 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.088644 sec., 17 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list